• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble thread

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, there wouldn't even need to be changes in personas and Reigns has earned the spotlight over the past year, especially recently by being the standout in the Shield.

Its like WWE creative is trying their best to ignore the fans, or the "WWE Universe".

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena vs Orton was horrible. It was like a Raw match. And of course Orton would only win with interference. Stealing each other's moves? I think this rivalry has run its course.

We want Styles! We want Styles!

I agree. I hate when they do normal one-on-one matches for any individual belt on PPV, especially the top one. I thought the Lesnar-Big Show was horrible too, but the internet froze up on me after Lesnar grabbed the chair and was all over after the match when I got back.

They should have done an Ambulance Match, which would have been easy to set up.

Triple Threat would have worked. Falls count anywhere. "I Quit". Whatever one has that 10 second count. Anything they could have been able to use props.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wont be buying until Mania. WWE App sucks. Had to restart seven times! Audio and video were out of sync!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I hate when they do normal one-on-one matches for any individual belt on PPV, especially the top one. I thought the Lesnar-Big Show was horrible too, but the internet froze up on me after Lesnar grabbed the chair and was all over after the match when I got back.

They should have done an Ambulance Match, which would have been easy to set up.

Triple Threat would have worked. Falls count anywhere. "I Quit". Whatever one has that 10 second count. Anything they could have been able to use props.

U didnt miss a thing. Just chairshot after chairshot. The F 5 was the only good thing. They didnt even wrestle for fucks sake!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wont be buying until Mania. WWE App sucks. Had to restart seven times! Audio and video were out of sync!

I haven't paid for a PPV event in years (went some without it though) but over the past year, I just found websites that show it live or have it saved the next day.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U didnt miss a thing. Just chairshot after chairshot. The F 5 was the only good thing. They didnt even wrestle for fucks sake!

Yeah, I thought the replay of the events leading up to the match was more exciting that what actually happened, and I have seen those clips at least a dozen times.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought the replay of the events leading up to the match was more exciting that what actually happened, and I have seen those clips at least a dozen times.

Once again they make Lesnar look like a punk. Now how is anyone supposed to take him seriously now?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate how the WWE this season has these past superstars that haven't been around forever come in and are going for belts in their first PPV. New Age Outlaws came back a few weeks ago in throwback Raw and are now Tag Team Champions. Batista not back 1 week is going for WWE title. Curtis Axel became Intercontinental Championship with not even being a name for a month. And there are more.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate how the WWE this season has these past superstars that haven't been around forever come in and are going for belts in their first PPV. New Age Outlaws came back a few weeks ago in throwback Raw and are now Tag Team Champions. Batista not back 1 week is going for WWE title. Curtis Axel became Intercontinental Championship with not even being a name for a month. And there are more.

Fans are getting frustrated. These people's time have come and gone for the most part. I love Taker, but at some point he's gonna have to go to the house.

And stay there.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't paid for a PPV event in years (went some without it though) but over the past year, I just found websites that show it live or have it saved the next day.

feed2all.eu is the one I've been using for a while, which I would recommend.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are getting frustrated. These people's time have come and gone for the most part. I love Taker, but at some point he's gonna have to go to the house.

And stay there.

They have made some changes this past year that have been good IMO. Daniel Bryan has become huge. It seems like every day on ESPN, some college basketball stadium is doing the "Yes Yes Yes" chant.

I didn't think The Shield was very entertaining at first, but I think they have been amazing. They have great matches.

I think the Wyatts are just okay, but I think Bray is excellent. I have kind of gotten bored of Rowen and Harper.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have made some changes this past year that have been good IMO. Daniel Bryan has become huge. It seems like every day on ESPN, some college basketball stadium is doing the "Yes Yes Yes" chant.

I didn't think The Shield was very entertaining at first, but I think they have been amazing. They have great matches.

I think the Wyatts are just okay, but I think Bray is excellent. I have kind of gotten bored of Rowen and Harper.

I have always loved the shield concept. Coming through the crowd, laying "justice", attitude era stuff. Love it. Im not even much of a bryan fan, but I do realize the fans want him. Bray Wyatt sold like a boss tonight!

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do u all think Taker gets at mania if he wrestles?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt vs Bryan stole the show. You want how for 2 guys to make some names for themselves (altough DB is a somewhat household)

Brock vs Show was a Bust. Complete and utter

I watched it at a theater (a chain of Canadian theaters do that for all of the PPV's) so for Cena and Orton i so watched to get more popcorn and another water. 3 out of 5 stars. I liked how they set up a match at WM (hint hint). The move stealing and some of the spots not so much.

Top 5 things I took away from the RR match itself.

5) Kofi just amazes me some of the shit he does
4) Listen People Rey and Batista have lost their touch with the people. Listen creative
3) Keep a eye on that Alex Rusev. He looks to a Yokouzna type stud in the making (if they book him right)
2) I know Dolph said some bad shit about Orton but still he's what the fans want. Listen creative
1) Roman "Freakmode" regins. If bray/D-bry didn't still the show He would have

2 overall observations

1) Did anyone catch the sign mocking Orton/Beibs? Whole Theater got a kick out of that.
2) is it me or did Naitch seem to hit the booze early?