• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round Tracker 2018

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife set me up with a swing analysis plus coaching plus practice sessions at Golftec for Christmas. I’m pretty stoked about this. Since I’ve started playing again I know I have major glitches in my swing and struggle with consistency. I can’t continue to self-diagnose.

I’m an engineer and when I’m trying to solve a problem at work I have to rely on good data. Same goes for my golf swing. It is a mechanically complex function and should be part of the DMAIC process (define, measure, analyse, improve, control)

Define: I suck at golf
Measure/Analyse: Swing analysis
Improve: coaching
Control: practice

I’m hoping that by the time the weather warms back up that I have some good stories for the 2019 round tracker thread.

I also have a free club fitting session with them but I’m going to hold off until this summer and see if I’ve improved first.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife set me up with a swing analysis plus coaching plus practice sessions at Golftec for Christmas. I’m pretty stoked about this. Since I’ve started playing again I know I have major glitches in my swing and struggle with consistency. I can’t continue to self-diagnose.

I’m an engineer and when I’m trying to solve a problem at work I have to rely on good data. Same goes for my golf swing. It is a mechanically complex function and should be part of the DMAIC process (define, measure, analyse, improve, control)

Define: I suck at golf
Measure/Analyse: Swing analysis
Improve: coaching
Control: practice

I’m hoping that by the time the weather warms back up that I have some good stories for the 2019 round tracker thread.

I also have a free club fitting session with them but I’m going to hold off until this summer and see if I’ve improved first.

I've been out of the golf mode for a while...I've played a few rounds since Labor day with almost zero practice and my scores have been within a shot or 2. I think I'm just going to go with that mode for now. If I got a lesson that means practice and I'm not confident I'll be up to the challenge until spring.