• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Round 4 Pick 102, WR Troy Franklin, Oregon

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay - he doesn't need a sports psychologist - just someone who can tell him to squeeze his fingers on the ball as it whistles through his hands. Nix is looking after him -though. I'd like Tez Johnson on the Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he needs a sports psychologist. He just needs to stop overthinking. There is some hesitation to his game at times. It happens for a lot of rookies that struggle year 1 then year 2 emerge because they feel much more prepared for the system and NFL speed. It is why I thiunk a lot of people were hoping he would get a red shirt year then emerge next season. He has had to step up because of the Reynolds injury and just lack of production from other WR's though.

Agree. Franklin needs the game to slow down a bit for him just like any other rookie. He gets open very well and that is a huge step.. Now we need the concentratio on the deep passes. He should have caught the two deep passes this year but they also weren't "gimme" catches, if he catches 1 out of the 2 I think people are good with it. Now that he dropped both people will be dramatic about it. Both drops came at a time when we were beating our opponent pretty well so neither hurt us at least. You can tell he is about to take off... I also think Mims may play a larger role against teams like the Ravens and Chiefs where we may have to pull more out of the bag against those teams.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Franklin needs the game to slow down a bit for him just like any other rookie. He gets open very well and that is a huge step.. Now we need the concentratio on the deep passes. He should have caught the two deep passes this year but they also weren't "gimme" catches, if he catches 1 out of the 2 I think people are good with it. Now that he dropped both people will be dramatic about it. Both drops came at a time when we were beating our opponent pretty well so neither hurt us at least. You can tell he is about to take off... I also think Mims may play a larger role against teams like the Ravens and Chiefs where we may have to pull more out of the bag against those teams.
He’s a 4th round pick in his rookie year so the drops are ok for now. Now if we‘re in year 3 and he’s still having these issues we have a problem.

We got rid of Jeudy because he couldn’t figure it out and he was a first round pick, we would no issue doing this with a 4th rounder