• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rotoworld's Pat Daughety ranks Fox 20th?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20th? Are you freaking kidding me?

He has him ranked below Gus Bradley of the Jaguars?

3 AFC West titles in a row. In 2013 he was more aggressive and went for it on 4th down more than any other team i think.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that earlier. I was actually just commenting on Mile High Report about it.

First I agree with the writer for MHR has he points out that Fox has grown as a coach. I know the Super Bowl bad taste is still in a lot of people's mouths but you don't get to the Super Bowl very often with the 20th ranked coach.

Fox has lead the Broncos to 3 straight division titles first time in Bronco history. He is at least part of the reason that Manning wanted to come to Denver even though other rosters had probably better players. He has hired on coaches that every other team seems to want in the league. The players and other coaches love him to death. I just think without the Super Bowl being as bad as it was he would easily be top 15. I have him about 7th in the league.

Miked383

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that earlier. I was actually just commenting on Mile High Report about it.

First I agree with the writer for MHR has he points out that Fox has grown as a coach. I know the Super Bowl bad taste is still in a lot of people's mouths but you don't get to the Super Bowl very often with the 20th ranked coach.

Fox has lead the Broncos to 3 straight division titles first time in Bronco history. He is at least part of the reason that Manning wanted to come to Denver even though other rosters had probably better players. He has hired on coaches that every other team seems to want in the league. The players and other coaches love him to death. I just think without the Super Bowl being as bad as it was he would easily be top 15. I have him about 7th in the league.

A coach that has been to 2 Super Bowls, one with Jake Delhomme as their QB, he also won a playoff game with Tim Tebow at QB is 20th best? I'm not sure what Fox has done to upset this guy but for some reason he seems to dislike him.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this just goes to show how little Mr. Daugherty knows about football. They'll let practically anyone write about the sport these days :doh:

OMG, i just his picture in the rotoworld article and he looks like he is 19.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, i just his picture in the rotoworld article and he looks like he is 19.

Kind of reminds me back a few years ago where Bleacher Report was being ran by just a bunch of Arm Chair GM's like any of us. They would take articles from just about everybody. Thankfully they have actually tried to become a little more respectable with hiring some actual professional writers lately. Rotoworld just needs to stick with player rumors and contract information. They obviously are not ready to compete with the big boys for actual football intelligence beyond repeating what they have heard.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont believe Fox is a great coach and am not sold on him being the guy to lead the Broncos to winning a SuperBowl but 20th is plain ignorant.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont believe Fox is a great coach and am not sold on him being the guy to lead the Broncos to winning a SuperBowl

We know. Fortunately, we are not the raiders or browns and scrapping the coaching staff every year.