• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ross Tucker:Niners Roster Best In NFL To Second Worst In 3 Years

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the offensive staff before Harbaugh was downright horrible and no doubt Harbaugh improved on it. Harbaugh was a good coach but his offensive coaching has been overrated.
I would say most Frisco fans blamed Doushbag Roman for their offensive woes during that era.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look up 'negative motivator coach' in the dictionary, isn't it Harbaugh's picture? Those guys have a shelf life, even teh really good ones. Eventually guys tune them out.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you base this on? Harbaugh inherited the roster and some of the players he brought in stunk. He assembled a good staff, primarily on the defensive end. But his offenses were never great and were getting worse as time went on.

you can spin it anyway you want bottom line is when Harbaugh left the team death spiraled

Had the GM kept the hell out of it maybe they would have won another SB under Harbaugh

Been there seen that in Dallas with Jimmy and Jerry fucking up a dynasty over egos

you don't like Harbaugh that's clear IMO

However I don't care for him either but he is one of those coaches that can beat you with his and turn and beat you with yours switching HC on the teams only

JMHO

yours may vary but I will stand on the record he had with the 49er's and the record after he left

its North Korea at midnight vs 12 noon in Dallas on the 4th of July

When Chip is gone in 3 years the 49er's fans will wish Harbaugh was still in town

JMHO :suds:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say most Frisco fans blamed Doushbag Roman for their offensive woes during that era.
Yea. Alot did and he was part of the problem but ultimately Harbaugh was an offensive coach. Harbaugh also set up the offensive playcalling structure with three people calling plays that led to problems.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can spin it anyway you want bottom line is when Harbaugh left the team death spiraled

Had the GM kept the hell out of it maybe they would have won another SB under Harbaugh

Been there seen that in Dallas with Jimmy and Jerry fucking up a dynasty over egos

you don't like Harbaugh that's clear IMO

However I don't care for him either but he is one of those coaches that can beat you with his and turn and beat you with yours switching HC on the teams only

JMHO

yours may vary but I will stand on the record he had with the 49er's and the record after he left

its North Korea at midnight vs 12 noon in Dallas on the 4th of July

When Chip is gone in 3 years the 49er's fans will wish Harbaugh was still in town

JMHO :suds:
I am not spinning anything. I stand by what I said and you haven't disputed anything I said. I am not blaming Harbaugh for what happened and he is a good coach but he isn't what you said he is. Jimmy Johnson had a great eye for talent and put together that team. Harbaugh didn't do that. I don't think Harbaugh would have won a super bowl after 2012. The team was on the decline even while he was coaching. Not his fault but I don't see him as a Belicheck, Walsh type coach that can put a team together.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not spinning anything. I stand by what I said and you haven't disputed anything I said. I am not blaming Harbaugh for what happened and he is a good coach but he isn't what you said he is. Jimmy Johnson had a great eye for talent and put together that team. Harbaugh didn't do that. I don't think Harbaugh would have won a super bowl after 2012. The team was on the decline even while he was coaching. Not his fault but I don't see him as a Belicheck, Walsh type coach that can put a team together.

I will leave it at we disagree and move on :suds:

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers last winning season was 2002 when Harbaugh arrived. Harbaugh won his very first season in 2011 going 13-3 winning the division and making it to the NFC championship. In 2012 he went 11-4-1 winning the division and making it to the Super Bowl. He was 44-19-1 his time there and in 4 years never had a losing season. After he left they started losing again.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh left that team in shambles.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Niners aren't #32 then it has to be the Titans.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? So he wasn't very good as an offensive coach. He wasn't very good at game planning or play calling. He wasn't a good personnel evaluation guy. Yet the guy 44-19 as the Niners head coach, was a play away from winning 1 Super Bowl and a punt returner away from going to 2 straight? All because he was a good motivator?

How did Vic Fangio do last year in Chicago?

Uh...amazing? Considering it was their first year going from a 4-3 to a 3-4, but still had all the 4-3 guys on the roster, I'd say he did unbelievably.

He is absolutely one of the best DCs in the league.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? :shocked: Jags got a up coming roster. I like what they have done with their roster.

Explain your reasoning?

I agree with this. Young up and comers. QB in place. Stud WR...their arrow is pointing up IMO

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some might say, the Cowboys went from the 4th or 5th best roster in the NFL in 2014 to the 4th worst in 2015, and it was because they didn't have one player for most of that season.

Hmmm...