• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rooting Interests for NFL

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are you guys rooting for today? This is a tough day for rooting for me with the Niners out and I have a bunch of different factors pushing me in different directions...

Niner Legacy Fan
------------

Hoping for Seattle vs Indianapolis. We have to keep the 5 trophies near the top. GB and NE both have 4. For the SB, I guess I need to root for Seattle, as this would be trophy #3 for Indy.

Niner Fan
------------

Hoping for GB, who cares about the AFC.

My Heart
------------

GB vs Indy. I have always kinda liked Indy, and Luck is easy to root for. Would create a Stanford vs Cal Super Bowl.

My Wallet
-------------

Seattle vs Indy. I had Seattle vs Denver with Denver winning in my office bracket pool. The way the brackets are turning out, if Seattle and Indy win today, I win the pool outright. Only $65, so I am not sure that is enough for me to actually root for Seattle, though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Seahawks, but that was one HELL of an ending. They are a beast of a team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Seahawks, but that was one HELL of an ending. They are a beast of a team.

Not a fan of the Packers at all but I so loved seeing that "12th Man" sitting on their hands and even booing their beloved team as they were down 16 to nothing and stumbling and bumbling.

So disappointed to see the hated Seahawks win. Gotta hand to to them though; they never quit and Green Bay did.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Burnett had no business kneeling down after the INT. Especially when there was no one near him that could potentially cause him to fumble.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burnett had no business kneeling down after the INT. Especially when there was no one near him that could potentially cause him to fumble.

Agreed 100%. Shows that they thought the game was over because there was not a single tackler anywhere in sight. That one cost them the game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots at least won't hand it to the Seahawks like the Packers did. They'll have a solid game plan and will come out prepared.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots at least won't hand it to the Seahawks like the Packers did. They'll have a solid game plan and will come out prepared.

Yeah, GB wasn't prepared at all that's why they punched them in the mouth and took a 16-0 lead to the half.

Man you are not good at sports.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, GB wasn't prepared at all that's why they punched them in the mouth and took a 16-0 lead to the half.

Man you are not good at sports.

They forgot that the game last 60 minutes, not 55. Apparently you did too. One simply cannot defend their play, or lack of it, over the last 5 minutes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They forgot that the game last 60 minutes, not 55. Apparently you did too. One simply cannot defend their play, or lack of it, over the last 5 minutes.

That's not preparation. That's cockiness, or lack of coaching.

The Pack was prepared to the gills for that game. They just didn't finish it, as you said.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not preparation. That's cockiness, or lack of coaching.

The Pack was prepared to the gills for that game. They just didn't finish it, as you said.

I never said the Pack wasn't prepared. That was MSG reading something into a post that he wanted to see. I simply said the packers handed the game to the Seahawks and that New England would have a good plan prepared for the game in two weeks.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Pack wasn't prepared. That was MSG reading something into a post that he wanted to see. I simply said the packers handed the game to the Seahawks and that New England would have a good plan prepared for the game in two weeks.

Just because you didn't have "Prepared" in the sentence about the Pack does not mean that you were not trying to say they were unprepared.

"The Pack lost. Since the Pats will be prepared, they will not be like the Pack."

You either...

1) Worded your post very badly

2) Worded your post properly, but are now back tracking to avoid being wrong

3) Are intentionally trolling.

I choose to apply #1.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you didn't have "Prepared" in the sentence about the Pack does not mean that you were not trying to say they were unprepared.

"The Pack lost. Since the Pats will be prepared, they will not be like the Pack."

You either...

I choose to apply #1.

No, but the fact that I told you I didn't try to say it does. My post was worded exactly as it should have been. It said exactly what I intended. I cannot be responsible for what you read into it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You either...

I choose to apply #1.

Your obsession with trolling is pretty weird. Maybe try thinking a little before you jump to conclusions.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the fact that I told you I didn't try to say it does. My post was worded exactly as it should have been. It said exactly what I intended. I cannot be responsible for what you read into it.

So you said what you wanted to say. Therefore, it is either 2 or 3.

I have no respect for either...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you said what you wanted to say. Therefore, it is either 2 or 3.

I have no respect for either...

Or the third option, and the accurate one, is that you are just wrong. You read something into something that simply was not there. Its Achem's Razor at its most basic.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You either...

I choose to apply #1.

long history of #3.....