• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rookie shutout. Sports2

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homer is trying to say something that wasnt said

change your handle to homer....its more fitting

How am I a homer? Because my view is consistent with the vast majority of NHL scouts who also believe that John Gibson is going to be the future best goalie in the league?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice try more like the front five play better in front of talbot than Hank

Gretzky was a bitch cryboy

Shouldn't you be saying hey maybe we should replace our defense then. Instead of hey lets replace our goalie who gets no support for an undrafted rookie

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be saying hey maybe we should replace our defense then. Instead of hey lets replace our goalie who gets no support for an undrafted rookie

A 27 year old rookie at that.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homer is trying to say something that wasnt said

change your handle to homer....its more fitting

I think a homer is more someone that such a blind love for a team or player that despite all the facts in front of them they still argue like they are correct.... Kinda like you and Cam Talbot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a homer is more someone that such a blind love for a team or player that despite all the facts in front of them they still argue like they are correct.... Kinda like you and Cam Talbot.

:nod:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Hank should be replaced

What facts do you have for this opinion is it his ,226 career GGA or his career .920 save% or the fact that he is the all time Rangers leader in wins and shutouts.... Those seem like all good reasons to get rid of him.

Or maybe the fact that we had a new goalie every year between Richter retiring and Hank coming along. We all love those days.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accept all he said was Gibson was better then Talbot and provided some good evidence to support it you said Talbot is better then Richter and provided no evidence to support it.

no need that was never said....what was said is that Talbot is going to be better than both Richter and talbot

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no need that was never said....what was said is that Talbot is going to be better than both Richter and talbot

You still have no evidence other than 18 NHL games to support that statement. If it happens good for him but it wont be with the Rangers because he will be on the Bench for the next six years.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda like you and gibson:nod:

Cute stealth, I provide you with a bunch of reasons for why Gibson is better than Talbot, ask you to provide evidence to the contrary, and all you could do is reply with an ad hominem. Yeah, great argument, you've convinced me :rollseyes:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute stealth, I provide you with a bunch of reasons for why Gibson is better than Talbot, ask you to provide evidence to the contrary, and all you could do is reply with an ad hominem. Yeah, great argument, you've convinced me :rollseyes:

Its obvious that he is on his HS debate team.

Is 8th grade considered HS now?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious that he is on his HS debate team.

Is 8th grade considered HS now?

:lol: maybe he could convince me of Cam Talbot's greatness by making a mom joke on Mother's Day!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bind by the pitttsburgh homerism

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bind by the pitttsburgh homerism

Okay, let's just say I am a homer for John Gibson because he's from Pittsburgh.

Does that nullify the following facts?
-John Gibson was the highest ranked goalie in his draft class.
-John Gibson led Team USA to World Juniors Championship (where he was the MVP of the tournament).
-In his very first playoff game against a high powered Kings team, John Gibson recorded a shutout on the road.

None of those facts have anything to do with Pittsburgh homerism. You're just calling me a homer because John Gibson is 6 years younger than Cam Talbot and already has a more impressive resume.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm a homer for saying John Gibson is a better goalie than Cam Talbot, then I suppose everyone else in the world (except you) is a Pittsburgh homer as well.