• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rondo

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pacers and nuggets have won when?

What the fuck does that have anything to do with the post you just quoted? What does that have to do with Rondo. Of course, when one can't back up their ridiculous asinine post - They just reply with random, original drivel.

You created this thread about Rondo and when you've already proven wrong, you move to something else. Makes perfect sense.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does that have anything to do with the post you just quoted? What does that have to do with Rondo. Of course, when one can't back up their ridiculous asinine post - They just reply with random, original drivel.

You created this thread about Rondo and when you've already proven wrong, you move to something else. Makes perfect sense.

No yall went off topic. Talking about the team. I said rondo is gonna be good then yall start tlkn bout he can't get along with the team then I said they are gonna have to work their differences out to win. Rondo is gonna put up some big numbers this year

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty overrated players. Rondo?not one of them

Not a top ten point guard anymore. Never developed the shot and never outgrew being a knucklehead

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No yall went off topic. Talking about the team. I said rondo is gonna be good then yall start tlkn bout he can't get along with the team then I said they are gonna have to work their differences out to win. Rondo is gonna put up some big numbers this year

Those two things are related.

Didn't post earlier, but Rondo's shown that he's a product of his surrounding cast. If they don't get along, that goes a long ways towards his production. He's not capable of being a scorer and the numbers are related to how he meshes with the team. That is a huge roadblock, especially with all the noted reports on how he gets along with coaches and teammates.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two things are related.

Didn't post earlier, but Rondo's shown that he's a product of his surrounding cast. If they don't get along, that goes a long ways towards his production. He's not capable of being a scorer and the numbers are related to how he meshes with the team. That is a huge roadblock, especially with all the noted reports on how he gets along with coaches and teammates.

Like I keep saying he gets paid to put up numbers when the season starts not preseason. He's gonna put up numbers this year.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a top ten point guard anymore. Never developed the shot and never outgrew being a knucklehead

As long as he's healthy I'm willing to bet he will avg 24 ppg along with avg 8 stl per game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he's healthy I'm willing to bet he will avg 24 ppg along with avg 8 stl per game.

LOL. Ok, thanks for clearing up you're not serious about him being good.

He has a career PPG average of 10.8 and 1.8 steals per game.

But yeah, nice projections.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering he's never averaged more than 14 ppg that's pretty silly

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season starts just have your money ready.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the season starts just have your money ready.

The numbers you put up are ridiculous so I'm just going to take it for granted you're trolling to see if you can piss people off by making outlandish predictions.
If you aren't please stay away from any kind of gambling.

Florida$t

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my money. I do what I want. And no I'm not trolling. Wuts up wit this trolling shit anyway. I'm speaking my mind. Like I said when season starts I'm taking all bets. Bet he will be top 5 PG this year

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the second time, how many points per game to you think Rondo will score this season?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my money. I do what I want. And no I'm not trolling. Wuts up wit this trolling shit anyway. I'm speaking my mind. Like I said when season starts I'm taking all bets. Bet he will be top 5 PG this year
I hope you're right, but I don't know man, news has already said that Rondo and Karl have had a rocky start. Rondo has a chip on his shoulder and if he starts in fighting with everyone - that bad chemistry is going to screw things up for him. I would bet you he ends up getting traded or Karl gets fired. If the wake up and realize that the coach has now had serious problems with two players - and fire his ass, then they have to start all over again and it will be half over before they can develop a good season. I am not sold on Rondo at all as a top five, but possibly in the top ten. Just out of the top of my head I think the Chris Paul, Stephen Curry and Russell Westbrook are the top three and his stats would have to considerably better then last year to be in their league. I think if he avers 12-14 ppg, 8-10 apg and 5 -8 rpb he would be better, but not necessarily in the top five and I think those would good numbers for him