• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo MRI results

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope ur speaking of me... I actually feel bad for Tony and the fans of Dallas. Your season def took a hit but truth is Dax may just keep your season alive and well. I hope Im wrong and he fizzles obviously but as a fan you hate to see this happen in a pre-season game. I know you view me as a troll but im not over there gloating. This might just be a blessing in disguise for you all.
is this week two of the season? :L
trolls just can't say away and read this board more than it's regulars. :thumb:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is anything that really has me upset about this injury, it's the fact that it could have been avoided if Romo just threw the ball away.
maybe but I'm pretty sure he didn't know the DE was closing from behind.
tony = china doll

did you see how happy Wagner was when Romo stayed gown? Remember the philly backer driving his shoulder into Romo and pile driving him into the truff? The gman backer few years earlier? Romo has a bounty on his head and a lot of fuckers are looking to knock his ass out. I blame Jerry...Football Gods are fucking with Jerry through Romo....No Shit!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today I was told by a seattle fan that back to back posts indicates I'm hostile and need to cool my jets.
wonder what 4 posts in a row indicates about me.

Good to be Judge!....ask Nick!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tony = china doll

did you see how happy Wagner was when Romo stayed gown? Remember the philly backer driving his shoulder into Romo and pile driving him into the truff? The gman backer few years earlier? Romo has a bounty on his head and a lot of fuckers are looking to knock his ass out. I blame Jerry...Football Gods are fucking with Jerry through Romo....No Shit!
Yeah it does seem like teams are out for Romo. It's really a joke.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tony = china doll

Seattle came into that game with something to prove. They had that attitude the other night.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a another spin if I may.

Beloved QB goes down

Unheardled Rookie comes in

Rookie and Beloved lead Cowboys to SB title

Would make for a good story

Just saying (non offensive)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today I was told by a seattle fan that back to back posts indicates I'm hostile and need to cool my jets.
wonder what 4 posts in a row indicates about me.

Good to be Judge!....ask Nick!

Welll....

Sometimes it is good to be me ;)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, cmon there was nothing dirty about that hit. The defense wants to hit the QB, always. I would be more upset about Romo running that out when it is preseason and he is 36. He has not learned to protect his body and still tries to run around like he did when he was 25.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a another spin if I may.

Beloved QB goes down

Unheardled Rookie comes in

Rookie and Beloved lead Cowboys to SB title

Would make for a good story

Just saying (non offensive)

LOL yeah this would be my pipe dream if I were a Cowboys fan...

sb.jpg

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, cmon there was nothing dirty about that hit. The defense wants to hit the QB, always. I would be more upset about Romo running that out when it is preseason and he is 36. He has not learned to protect his body and still tries to run around like he did when he was 25.

He was sliding. He didn't know the guy was behind him. You act like he should have sat down as soon as he saw the blitz.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never should have run it out, it is preseason and he needs to play like a mature man. Just not a wise play for preseason. I respect his aggressiveness but he has to know better given the situation.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops

Last edited:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never should have run it out, it is preseason and he needs to play like a mature man. Just not a wise play for preseason. I respect his aggressiveness but he has to know better given the situation.

So just sit down??

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reveals he has a broken vertebrae, Im guessing he needs surgery. If he misses more than 6 weeks I think its time to move on. I say start Dak see if he can play....if he can great. If he can't leys grab the kid out of Clemson.
Romo should retire.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Cowboy Board. You don't like it, go to another board.

No one side they didn't like it. When Vick was tearing it up in 2011 Jarntt said, Let's see if he can do it again. Jarntt was spot on. I think it was Manster who said after Foles 27-2 season including a 7 TD game, "Let's see if he can do it again now that teams have tape on him" and he was right. No one could ask for more from Dak so far. He looks poised, accurate and quite possibly the steal of the draft. But one preseason game worth of play shouldn't be a sign that he's going to go 11-5. QBs have had great stretches even seasons (Vick, Foles, Kaepernick, RG3 etc) only to crash and burn. All I was saying is I agree with Manster. Why didn't you jump all over his jock?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think there is a chance he plays. Until I hear he is out, I will continue to hope.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong post sorry

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he was sliding so he could protect his body. He was sliding so not to take a hit. When a QB slides they are not supposed to take hits. Therefore he was protecting himself. If that hit happens to Tom brady there would have been a penalty.
But I will admit most other QBs taking that hit usually wont be a penalty.
However you saying he wasn't trying to protect himself or be a dan marino & just stand there is absurd. he was doing his job, the way he "should" be doing his job. All of your points you made in this thread make zero sense.

Irony is if he wasn't trying to protect himself & dove head 1st he wouldn't have gotten injured, by an over zealous guy throwing all his weight down on a sliding QB from behind.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Cowboys thread and other team's fans are trolling it. I thought this wasn't allowed on SportsHoopla.