• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling the dice on Heaney?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I added Marlins rookie SP Andrew Heaney, a young lefty who I know little about, other than he's supposed to be quite good. Since I know that some of you who post here follow prospects, I'm curious what you all think I might reasonably expect from my latest acquisition, both tonight and going forward, assuming that he doesn't get lit up and I drop him before the game ends.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess really good at first, followed by an adjustment period, followed by a strong finish.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess really good at first, followed by an adjustment period, followed by a strong finish.

Makes sense. Seems like teams often struggle to hit against guys they've never seen before.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I added Marlins rookie SP Andrew Heaney, a young lefty who I know little about, other than he's supposed to be quite good. Since I know that some of you who post here follow prospects, I'm curious what you all think I might reasonably expect from my latest acquisition, both tonight and going forward, assuming that he doesn't get lit up and I drop him before the game ends.

For more in depth info, might I suggest you hit up Philabuster5 for his thoughts. He seems to be the prospect guru in these parts.

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a recent scouting report.
Sorry just got in and will likely be tied up for the evening (well hopefully haha)
Anyway...

Andrew Heaney Scouting Report (2014)

I do really like him...and I think tko is probably right. He should be really good

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a recent scouting report.
Sorry just got in and will likely be tied up for the evening (well hopefully haha)
Anyway...

Andrew Heaney Scouting Report (2014)

I do really like him...and I think tko is probably right. He should be really good

Thanks for the article. His stuff didn't look as good as the writer suggests, but after getting off to a slow start he settled down and pitched pretty well against the Mets.