• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rolling Stone Aaron Hernandez Story

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I learned anything from the marathon bombing it's that at least half of these 'reports' are false. These 'reporters' are in such a rush to be '"first" that being right doesn't seem to be important anymore.

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, if AH did it or not. AH will be facing some sort of suspension from the NFL at the start of the season because this does not follow the player conduct code of Roger Godell. My guess is it will at least match Big Ben's suspension from last year if not longer because of what he has done to hinder the investigation in the homicide. At least the other teams in your division are not that good in my opinion.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
God damn it. If we keep dropping tight ends we will need Tebow :(

I know that comment was probably in jest, but I've seen Tebow run routes as a receiver, and let's just say it was not graceful. That doesn't mean he'd be terrible at TE because some TEs just look ugly but have great ball skills, but I doubt Tebow is that guy. I'm sure this goes without saying, but just in case...

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN, Hernandez could be charged with obstruction of justice which could put him in prison for 5 years for destroying his phone and home security system, as well as hiring maids to clean his house on Monday.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to ESPN, Hernandez could be charged with obstruction of justice which could put him in prison for 5 years for destroying his phone and home security system, as well as hiring maids to clean his house on Monday.

He should say Gronk sent 'clothing optional' maids as a gift.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that comment was probably in jest, but I've seen Tebow run routes as a receiver, and let's just say it was not graceful. That doesn't mean he'd be terrible at TE because some TEs just look ugly but have great ball skills, but I doubt Tebow is that guy. I'm sure this goes without saying, but just in case...

Lol he's still far down the TE depth chart if Hernandez and Gronk are completely done.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez's house alarm system was destroyed on purpose. His Cellphone was destroyed on purpose. The police have it, not that it matters. He apparently had a team of house cleaners come to his house. Even if he didn't do anything, all this stuff adds up & looks very bad.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He apparently had a team of house cleaners come to his house.

Ha! He's so used to having servants clean up for him, he won't even clean up a crime scene by himself.

...just kidding about the crime scene; I don't know what happened, so I'll wait for more info' to speculate.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way, If it were Gronk instead of Hernandez & he was charged with murder, that'd be the biggest criminal trial since OJ. But Hernandez isn't a big enough name for that much notoriety.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An arrest warrant has been issued for Aaron Hernandez.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murder...

Well, he's a tight end.... but not for long.

26100792.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rapoport is losing allot of credibility over his ceaseless stream of tweets not based in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

• Hernandez tried to work out at Gillette Stadium on Thursday but was turned away by team staff, the Boston Herald reported.

Career = screwed. Obstruction = tip of iceberg. If he didnt have a helluva lot to hide he wouldnt of destroyed his security system & phone & called in cleaning crew. Best guess is the murder was committed in his home & the body taken away in the rental car. If he didnt commit the crime himself hes at least an accessory. Sad to see this kind of end for a guy that had a great career ahead of him

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is done for. Clearly has something to do with this, the only thing going for him his his fame, shit ton of money to hire the best of the best out there to defend him. He probably gets off with nothing more than probation or some slap on the wrist. Hell, if Ray Lewis got off, why not Hernandez?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting twist to Aaron Hernandez investigation

aaron-hernandez-fiance-shayanna-jenkins.jpg

State Police searched the Hernandez home that he shares with his girlfriend Shayanna Jenkins, the mother of his infant daughter, with a warrant several times. Hernandez was seen going inside the house Wednesday with his mother and has not emerged since.

Jenkins' sister, Shanea Jenkins, was dating Lloyd, who played for the semi-pro football team Boston Bandits, several law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Shanea Jenkins could not be found in the aftermath of her boyfriend's murder, and investigators were concerned for her safety. Police were able to locate her Wednesday, the sources said.

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News - ABC News

Thinking...Lloyd might of done the sister wrong & paid the price

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard from a buddy that Hernandez is being arrested for murder right now. ESPN-NEWS reporting live apparently

Dont get ESPN-NEWS so cant verify