• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roger Goodell just apologized

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any team owners chimed in with their opinions on Goodell's new stance, and about these revelations over the last few weeks yet?......or are they biting their lips in hopes it'll just get swept under the rug again as time passes??

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cause NFL players and now the commissioner have spoken on the topic....cause a player was blackballed from the league for taking a stance on this topic.

Look, many reply's here are the usual bull shit but it's not hard to see why it's a topic on an NFL chat board
Question asked, question answered. I'll leave it at that.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it years ago.

On this very site I said that NFL treated Kaepernick unfairly. I was boo'd and rainbro'd but I didn't care, I knew that Kaep was just bringing awareness to a large audience that cops killing unarmed Americans is unjust when it's because of the color of their skin.

The non-believers better start to recognize or serious repercussions will be felt in all areas of employment. You can't shush away the subject any longer Roger Goodell

You obviously cared. A lot. That's why you're crying about it now.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real color the billionaires care about is the color of money. It was great that Roger did this but it is just lip service at this point. The problems run far deeper and it's not just in the U.S. It's everywhere. The systemic racism at it's core needs to end but sadly, I doubt we will see it happen anytime soon.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in principle that should be tge case but sadly, those old folks have raised their kids as racists and I often see it. Up here in western Canada, it's the indigenous community, the Asian and Indian foreign students that bare the brunt of it more than black people but it is there and ingrained.
Just last week, I got into it with an entitled asshole in Tim Hortons. He was abusive and threatened the young Indian girl behind the counter because of what she is. I told him to back down and leave or I was gonna drag his ass outside and beat the fuck outta his racist ass. I won't tolerate it because of how I was raised but a lot of people are being raised wrong.

Cool story. Needs more dragons.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off, racist jerk.

Hey, cocksucker, take your "racist" and shove it up your wrinkly leftist fat ass. My father emigrated (legally, imagine that!) from a place where people arent traditionally thought of as "white", so half of my family tree is non-caucasian; for me to be wuh-wuh-wuh-wacist would be utterly absurd. Do everyone around you a favor and grow a brain before your old ass expires

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, cocksucker, take your "racist" and shove it up your wrinkly leftist fat ass. My father emigrated (legally, imagine that!) from a place where people arent traditionally thought of as "white", so half of my family tree is non-caucasian; for me to be wuh-wuh-wuh-wacist would be utterly absurd. Do everyone around you a favor and grow a brain before your old ass expires

:bullshit:

If that were the case then you should know better by now...but yet you still don't get it. That's your problem.

Awww..did you have your feels upset for being ignorant again??

Take your misinformed racist triggered ass the hell outta here and go read a book for a change.

:rolleyes2:

Buh bye.
See ya.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the NFL ownership doesn't really care, they have shown that. But when "the talent" rebels like they did with Mahomes, Watson, Zeke, Thomas, OBJ and others releasing a video like the one this week, the NFL realizes it has to do something before things get worse. We're going to see mass kneeling if we have a season this year, basically everyone is going to kneel during the anthem.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Why not 4 years ago, was there much less black $ to protect then?
Black people were not watching too, back during the protests. Many black churches and other groups boycotted the NFL, and the white boycotters took credit for their numbers too.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, only white people can be racist?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, only white people can be racist?

Check out post #94.
It's his response to an earlier post of mine.

And then post #128, which prompted him to reply to me again.

Apparently he doesn't like the truth.

Meh...we can only hope he opens his eyes soon.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out post #94.
It's his response to an earlier post of mine.

And then post #128, which prompted him to reply to me again.

Apparently he doesn't like the truth.

Meh...we can only hope he opens his eyes soon.
No I was just responding to him saying because he has some non white background, he can't be a racist.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

If that were the case then you should know better by now...but yet you still don't get it. That's your problem.

Awww..did you have your feels upset for being ignorant again??

Take your misinformed racist triggered ass the hell outta here and go read a book for a change.

:rolleyes2:

Buh bye.
See ya.

I already know retards when I see it, and shame on me for responding to one right now.

Go suck another black dick and make sure you're kneeling while you do it, ya puss