• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rocks weekly Tom Brady appreciation thread: What a start...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's rich coming from someone who acted like his team wrapped up the NFC in week 2.

Links or quotes please you must be mixed up with someone else. I never predict anything knowing it is a long season and injuries can always happen.

It is way to early to make any predictions and those that do risk being made fools of and I never take that risk.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok so one big game out of 16 means what that it will continue?

No idea, was just noting when you picked a game you chose the lesser of the three to choose from.

But he will likely continue to put up pretty stout numbers. Not exactly murderer's row for a schedule this season.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my guess is he'll set an all-time record for attempts this season.

I'm real impressed.
......can't wait til 12/20.....Tenn. comes to Gillette,.......oops.......*forgot you bought a chargers-jersey*....

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea, was just noting when you picked a game you chose the lesser of the three to choose from.

But he will likely continue to put up pretty stout numbers. Not exactly murderer's row for a schedule this season.

Well in your honest opinion are you saying the Jags are better than the Bills because Brady had a better day against the Bills. Or could it have been a one game aberration where the Bills had a bad day. Or do you think the Bills played the best they could making no mistakes and even doing that were totally out manned and that each time you play the Bills Brady would have the same results?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in your honest opinion are you saying the Jags are better than the Bills because Brady had a better day against the Bills. Or could it have been a one game aberration where the Bills had a bad day. Or do you think the Bills played the best they could making no mistakes and even doing that were totally out manned and that each time you play the Bills Brady would have the same results?

Bill B. and the Patriots take what the defence gives them. It's not actually all that complicated. Unlke most coaches in the NFL he doesn't believe in being "balanced" on offence. If a team is strong against the run they will throw it, if they are strong against the pass they will run it. It's why you see Brady throw 59 times one game then 30 another. (Obviously it breaks down into many more situations than that, but you get the point.)