• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock's Minions/Aaron Hernandez's Thug Life/LBJ 2x Finals MVP

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our Ray Lewis bloody suit...

Hernandez destroyed his home security system, which included camera's. He handed his cell phone over the the police "in pieces". And apparently there was a cleaning company in his house on monday "scrubbing it"

"nothing to see here...can we instead talk about how gronk was an ass at a wedding instead please? priorities folks..priorities"

krusty_the_clown1.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be funny if he forgot that his phone uploads photos to the cloud. As if anything could be lost by breaking a phone. I've seen CSI, they can get that data in like 2 seconds. :)
office-space-printer-beat-down-gif.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEEERRRRRESsSSSSS

HANDSOME!!!!!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late...thread's deader'n'a mackerel.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf?

Aaron Hernandez Part Of May RI Nightclub Disturbance

June 20, 2013 11:30 AM

View Comments
hernan2.jpg
Aaron Hernandez arrives home. (CBS)

BOSTON (CBS) – New England Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez found himself in the middle of a nightclub disturbance in Providence, Rhode Island last month.
A police report obtained by WBZ-TV shows Hernandez was being taunted by a group of men leaving “Viva” on Thayer Street in Providence.
“New England Patriots’ player Aaron Hernandez was being taunted by a black male subject who stated to Hernandez, ‘[Expletive] the Patriots, I’m a Jets fan,’” the police report says.
According to the report, the man continued to taunt Hernandez for three blocks.
Feeling that a fight was about to break out, police were called to disperse the crowd.
Officers allowed Hernandez to leave before the situation got out of control and detained some of the other men.
While officers were clearing the crowd, someone tossed a gun under a car.
That gun, a Jimenez .22, was recovered by police.
Hernandez also has a civil lawsuit out against him in Florida.
He is accused of shooting a man in the face after an altercation at a strip club.
No criminal charges have been filed in that case.
There has been no comment from Hernandez, who is currently under investigation in connection with a homicide near his home in North Attleboro.
Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester, was found dead in an industrial park Monday, less than a mile from Hernandez’s house.
There have been no arrests.
Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide investigation, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson Wednesday.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf?

Aaron Hernandez Part Of May RI Nightclub Disturbance

June 20, 2013 11:30 AM

View Comments
hernan2.jpg
Aaron Hernandez arrives home. (CBS)

BOSTON (CBS) – New England Patriots’ tight end Aaron Hernandez found himself in the middle of a nightclub disturbance in Providence, Rhode Island last month.
A police report obtained by WBZ-TV shows Hernandez was being taunted by a group of men leaving “Viva” on Thayer Street in Providence.
“New England Patriots’ player Aaron Hernandez was being taunted by a black male subject who stated to Hernandez, ‘[Expletive] the Patriots, I’m a Jets fan,’” the police report says.
According to the report, the man continued to taunt Hernandez for three blocks.
Feeling that a fight was about to break out, police were called to disperse the crowd.
Officers allowed Hernandez to leave before the situation got out of control and detained some of the other men.
While officers were clearing the crowd, someone tossed a gun under a car.
That gun, a Jimenez .22, was recovered by police.
Hernandez also has a civil lawsuit out against him in Florida.
He is accused of shooting a man in the face after an altercation at a strip club.
No criminal charges have been filed in that case.
There has been no comment from Hernandez, who is currently under investigation in connection with a homicide near his home in North Attleboro.
Odin Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester, was found dead in an industrial park Monday, less than a mile from Hernandez’s house.
There have been no arrests.
Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in the homicide investigation, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson Wednesday.

This one legitimately didn't seem like it was much his fault....we don't know what was said before it was taken outside..

Jets fans....:laugh3:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny Ramirez hopeful of offer

Updated: June 20, 2013, 2:42 PM ET
By Enrique Rojas | ESPNDeportes.com

Ramirez Leaving Taiwan

Molly Knight discusses Manny Ramirez's decision to leave the EDA Rhinos.Tags: Manny Ramirez, Molly Knight, EDA Rhinos, Boston Red Sox, Los Angeles Dodgers, Chicago White Sox

Manny Ramirez decided to end his contract in the Taiwan professional baseball league one week before its due date, and although the quirky outfielder denied having an offer to play in Japan or the United States, he says he's looking forward to getting one.
"I don't have other offers, but I'm not retiring. I love this game too much as to give it up when I can still play," Ramirez told ESPNdeportes.com via phone from Taiwan. "Dominicans adore playing baseball. Why would I stop playing if I have the conditions to do so?"
Ramirez, 41, batted .352 with eight homers and 43 RBIs in 49 games with the EDA Rhino and helped boost sales of tickets and TV ratings in Taiwan professional league, a circuit that has faced serious problems in recent years.
Ramirez's contract with the Rhinos covered the first half of the season, which will end next Tuesday. He asked the group to cancel the deal in advance of the ending date.
"My contract [in Taiwan] ends on June 25, but I decided to finish it a week early to spend time with my family in Taiwan and then wait for an offer from Japan or the United States," Ramirez said. "Thank the Lord, doors will stay open. The general manager offered me to play or be batting coach. I'm leaving on good terms. I have a plane ticket to return to the U.S. on Monday."
This week, a Japanese newspaper reported that the Chiba Lotte Marines of Japan's Pacific League were interested in Ramirez's services.
"My lawyer haven't told me anything. I learned about Japan on the internet. Hopefully something will fall," Ramirez said.
Ramirez said he will continue to wait patiently for an offer from a major league team. However, he said being out of American baseball is not a major issue for him.
"I've learned that what I can't do, I leave it to God," he said. "Let it be his will. Thank the Lord I have peace. What is fame, money, power's worth, if I lose God? I have peace, a beautiful wife and children. I am the owner of the world with that blessing, which is greater than any material blessing."
Ramirez batted .312 with 555 homers and 1,831 RBIs in 19 major league seasons before retiring from baseball in April 2011, after committing a second violation against MLB's doping program. In February 2012, he signed a minor league contract with the Oakland Athletics and served a 50-game penalty in Triple-A, but became a free agent when Oakland didn't called him up by mid-season.
"I don't regret things I did in the past since there's a lesson to learn from every mistake," said Ramirez, who played winter ball in Dominican Republic last year to improve his chances of getting a summer job. "Mistakes make us better people, better men. I am pleased to overcome my mistakes.
"Of course, if doors remains open, I will keep playing with Aguilas Cibaeñas in DR," Ramírez said.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates showing the Reds who's boss

Those 43,000 empty seats must not be happy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zig must be miserable without Dirt

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates showing the Reds who's boss

Those 43,000 empty seats must not be happy

dickshots at the game i think