• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rock's Minions/Aaron Hernandez's Thug Life/LBJ 2x Finals MVP

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police: Reports of imminent Aaron Hernandez arrest ‘absolutely untrue’

06.20.13 at 1:05 pm ET By Jerry Spar

9 Comments

Hernandez_Aaron-Patriots-head-12.jpg
Aaron Hernandez

Responding to multiple reports that Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is likely to be arrested in connection with the homicide of Odin Lloyd, a Massachusetts State Police representative responded Thursday afternoon that the reports are “absolutely untrue,” [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]347754521520377856[/MEDIA]"]according to Boston Globe reporter Wesley Lowery[/ame].
Lowery added that no arrest warrant has been issued for anyone related to the murder case, although that could change quickly.
Sports Illustrated’s Greg Bedard and Pete Thamel posted a story shortly after noontime Thursday noting that Hernandez’s arrest is likely, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation, but it’s not clear what charges he would face.
Boston.com’s Steve Silva previously tweeted late Thursday morning that a law enforcement source indicated Hernandez would be arrested in connection with the case. However, Silva later tweeted that the arrest was not directly connected to the murder investigation.
According to the victim’s family, Lloyd had been dating the sister of Hernandez’s girlfriend. His body was discovered Monday in an industrial park about a mile from Hernandez’s North Attleboro home. Fox Boston reported that evidence indicates Hernandez and two friends were with Lloyd the night he was killed.
State police searched Hernandez’s home earlier this week. Hernandez reportedly has not been cooperating with the investigation. He’s said nothing to the media swarm that has been tailing him. He was followed by TV helicopters and media in cars when he visited Gillette Stadium on Thursday, and when he left and stopped at a gas station, he was mobbed before abruptly leaving.
Said Hernandez attorney Michael Fee in a statement: “It has been widely reported in the media that the state police have searched the home of our client, Aaron Hernandez, as part of an ongoing investigation. Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ashamed to admit..I'm becoming a big Mumford and Sons fan....

Might be gay to say...but he's got a fucking incredible voice...

have a blast with this guys...

post-1429-0-90098900-1367924716.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's official. This thread has officially hit rock (no pun intended) bottom. I may have to take my talents to South Beach.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

meh, you like what you like. I just think all of their songs sound the same.

That might be racist?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That might be racist?

"look!!! its a hipster with a banjo! lets throw money at him!"

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official. This thread has officially hit rock (no pun intended) bottom. I may have to take my talents to South Beach.

you dont have any talents faggit

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like their first radio hit, then the second I was confused, and now it is just annoying. I hate bands like Nickelback that all their songs sound the same. I'm not even close to being a music snob or knowing which chords they are re-using, but I know repeated stuff when I hear it. Worked the first time, so ride that tune to the bank.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That might be racist?

Doesn't everyone feel the same way about Nickleback? Yes, I like Nickelback's early 2000 stuff...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was flipping through channels one day, and they had a music video, I didnt know what to make of it..."Lion Man" something like that. NOt only is the song garbage, the video (if you call it that) fucking 10 x times worse.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like their first radio hit, then the second I was confused, and now it is just annoying. I hate bands like Nickelback that all their songs sound the same. I'm not even close to being a music snob or knowing which chords they are re-using, but I know repeated stuff when I hear it. Worked the first time, so ride that tune to the bank.

nickleback is canadas first attempt at terrorism

make that second

celine deion was the first

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't everyone feel the same way about Nickleback? Yes, I like Nickelback's early 2000 stuff...

lulz, look at my post seconds before yours. So yes, I say the same about nickelback. Their stuff all sounds the same, so the first song I would listen too but now its just the same thing over and over.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98.5 The Sports Hub

The Bruins lost in Game 4, but they exposed a potentially fatal flaw that could make the difference for the rest of the series.

<h1 class="entry-title">Corey Crawford Vows He Won’t Change Approach, Despite Weak Glove Side</h1>

BOSTON (CBS) –As Joel Quenneville guards details of Marian Hossa’s injury like a secret of the state, one bit of strategy from the Stanley Cup Final has become as clear as day: When the Bruins shoot, they’re aiming for Corey Crawford’s glove side.
Through four games of the Final, the Bruins have scored 12 goals, and it’s obvious that they have one target in sight when they release their shots. That was never more evident than on Wednesday night in Game 4, when the Bruins time after time after time got pucks past Crawford’s left side.
Rich Peverley’s wrist shot from about 40 feet was in and out of the net before Crawford ever moved his left arm. Milan Lucic’s backhand chip from in close sailed past Crawford’s glove. Crawford tried and failed to use his glove to fight off Patrice Bergeron’s one-timed slap shot from the top of the faceoff circle. Johnny Boychuk’s rocket from the high slot flew past Crawford’s glove. Heck, even the bizarre bounce off the glass and back over the net led to Bergeron beating Crawford to the glove side.
Despite the glaring weakness for Crawford and the obvious intentions of the Bruins, the goaltender said he can’t change his approach or start assuming where shots will go.
“Well, yeah, it’s pretty obvious,” Crawford said of the Bruins’ target after he earned the win with just 28 saves on 33 shots. “But I can’t start thinking about it. That’s when I think I’ll get myself in trouble, if I start thinking about that the whole time. I’m just going to keep playing my game, prepare the way I have and play the way I play. I can’t start thinking they’re going to go glove every time, because if they end up switching it up, then I’m in trouble.”
Crawford is correct in saying he can’t assume shots will be heading to his left side, but continuing to stick with the way he plays is a recipe for disaster for Chicago as the series now becomes a best-of-three affair.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E]Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man - YouTube[/ame]

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98.5 The Sports Hub

The Bruins lost in Game 4, but they exposed a potentially fatal flaw that could make the difference for the rest of the series.

<h1 class="entry-title">Corey Crawford Vows He Won’t Change Approach, Despite Weak Glove Side</h1>

BOSTON (CBS) –As Joel Quenneville guards details of Marian Hossa’s injury like a secret of the state, one bit of strategy from the Stanley Cup Final has become as clear as day: When the Bruins shoot, they’re aiming for Corey Crawford’s glove side.
Through four games of the Final, the Bruins have scored 12 goals, and it’s obvious that they have one target in sight when they release their shots. That was never more evident than on Wednesday night in Game 4, when the Bruins time after time after time got pucks past Crawford’s left side.
Rich Peverley’s wrist shot from about 40 feet was in and out of the net before Crawford ever moved his left arm. Milan Lucic’s backhand chip from in close sailed past Crawford’s glove. Crawford tried and failed to use his glove to fight off Patrice Bergeron’s one-timed slap shot from the top of the faceoff circle. Johnny Boychuk’s rocket from the high slot flew past Crawford’s glove. Heck, even the bizarre bounce off the glass and back over the net led to Bergeron beating Crawford to the glove side.
Despite the glaring weakness for Crawford and the obvious intentions of the Bruins, the goaltender said he can’t change his approach or start assuming where shots will go.
“Well, yeah, it’s pretty obvious,” Crawford said of the Bruins’ target after he earned the win with just 28 saves on 33 shots. “But I can’t start thinking about it. That’s when I think I’ll get myself in trouble, if I start thinking about that the whole time. I’m just going to keep playing my game, prepare the way I have and play the way I play. I can’t start thinking they’re going to go glove every time, because if they end up switching it up, then I’m in trouble.”
Crawford is correct in saying he can’t assume shots will be heading to his left side, but continuing to stick with the way he plays is a recipe for disaster for Chicago as the series now becomes a best-of-three affair.

I saw a similar graphic back in game three. Crawford - shoot high glove or stick side and it's likely to pay off.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Adams was the first act of Terrorism. I didn't understand America' fascination with that guy, he's Kim Carnes with short hair. Just close your eyes, they both sound the same.

Nickleback at one point was in competition with Puddle Of Mudd.