• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Robinson = Jason Smith 2.0 IMO

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my understanding the butt-fumble was actually a designed play. The Pats who had been taping the Jets for years were able to recognized:minion: the call and plug it up. Just another example of the lengths the Pats will go to. Sorry couldn't help myself.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my understanding the butt-fumble was actually a designed play. The Pats who had been taping the Jets for years were able to recognized:minion: the call and plug it up. Just another example of the lengths the Pats will go to. Sorry couldn't help myself.

better be careful some pats fan is already trying to sue the site :S

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The value for the #2 pick just isn't there this year.

If the Rams do trade down, it will be for less than market value. Even if Clowney is available, or a team wants to jump Jax for a QB, they won't give fair value because this isn't Luck/RG3.

I would be surprised if the Rams got a 2nd this year, and really surprised if they got a 1st next year. I think they will get something like the other teams 1st, a 3rd, and probably a 2nd next year. If it's the Falcons, maybe a later pick this year or next to make up the difference. Cleveland will want to give up less than that.

If 2 of the QB's were able to seperate themselves from the pack, it would be different, but that didn't happen. And as good as Clowney is, he's not going to command that kind of value in a trade.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The value for the #2 pick just isn't there this year.

If the Rams do trade down, it will be for less than market value. Even if Clowney is available, or a team wants to jump Jax for a QB, they won't give fair value because this isn't Luck/RG3.

I would be surprised if the Rams got a 2nd this year, and really surprised if they got a 1st next year. I think they will get something like the other teams 1st, a 3rd, and probably a 2nd next year. If it's the Falcons, maybe a later pick this year or next to make up the difference. Cleveland will want to give up less than that.

If 2 of the QB's were able to seperate themselves from the pack, it would be different, but that didn't happen. And as good as Clowney is, he's not going to command that kind of value in a trade.

Even a 2nd rounder is below market value (by the chart, trading with the Falcons should net their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to exchange 1sts). A 1st next year is valued essentially as a 2nd this year. A 2nd rounder should be doable.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even a 2nd rounder is below market value (by the chart, trading with the Falcons should net their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to exchange 1sts). A 1st next year is valued essentially as a 2nd this year. A 2nd rounder should be doable.

I just don't see the Falcons giving up that much.

I think Snead knows the market is low and if they really want to trade the pick, he will accept less than equal value.

If not, then they stay at #2.

I think the only way the Rams can get better value is if Houston signs who the want prior to the draft. Then, everyone will know who's available at #2 and teams will be calling. The Rams can possibly get more then as opposed to once the draft starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's obvious we're not going to get no where near what we got for the RGIII trade. There are no players (assuming) that put off the superstar vibe in this draft. Even Watkins is no AJ Green or Julio Jones IMO and Clowney has his issues depending on whom you're talking to.

I'd be find with trading down as long as we still get the player we're really targeting. At some point you have to pick up players and not over think your draft strategy. Hopefully their superstar draft status hasn't gone to their heads.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day the Rams are in a good position to net Watkins,Robinson or Matthews whether they stay at #2 or trade down... I would be happy with any of the 3.