• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RobBase: Does He Stay or Go?

RobBase: Does He Stay or Go?

• Let Him Stay

Votes: 52 65.8%
  • Bounce the Bouncer!

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Who is RobBase?

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FaCe-LeE-uS and I are cool. There are obviously a lot of cool people on the Hoop....approx 50 give or take a few according to recent polls. And 9 total losers who are now shunned for 3 years. :finger:

You should have posted this at the beginning of the thread.

[YOUTUBE]LZk_HnE-cdU[/YOUTUBE]

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FaCe-LeE-uS and I are cool. There are obviously a lot of cool people on the Hoop....approx 50 give or take a few according to recent polls. And 9 total losers who are now shunned for 3 years. :finger:

I've never had any problems with anyone on this site… Maybe a few shoulder bumps here and there, but that's what this site is for!

Especially when you feel like calling the Steelers "washed up" or "rapists"… :whistle:

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, after careful consideration we've decided to put this to a vote.

It's hard to ignore the bullshit that Rob started on your board and for the sake of peace, Fordman84 had a great idea. How about you guys vote on whether he goes or stays? Maybe it'd be best if we sacrifice Rob for the good of the board.

You decide.

This a test to see if "I'd Ban Everyone, even U" huh?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically this poll was a sham since "German potato salad with bacon" wasn't an option.

Therefore I've decided to make an executive decision and ban @RobBase

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to ban myself for being a Lion fan......Still looking for that option from the Hoop.......I understand I don't have to log in if I don't want too.....But I'm trying to ban myself.........Moderators need to give us that option.....Common decency is to allow Lions fans a option to option out.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically this poll was a sham since "German potato salad with bacon" wasn't an option.

Therefore I've decided to make an executive decision and ban @RobBase

What did he do this time?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to ban myself for being a Lion fan......Still looking for that option from the Hoop.......I understand I don't have to log in if I don't want too.....But I'm trying to ban myself.........Moderators need to give us that option.....Common decency is to allow Lions fans a option to option out.

I felt so fucking cursed as a Titans fan so decided to stop supporting them until at least two out of three of owner, GM or head coach is gone.

Lemme tell you, it feels liberating to wash my hands of that bullshit. I gave that team way too much love and devotion.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase wouldn't dig you up, he's to lazy.

He threatened to beat the almighty bejesus out of me over the micro fiasco. Smitty was going to hold me down and Rob was going to kick my ass.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threatened to beat the almighty bejesus out of me over the micro fiasco. Smitty was going to hold me down and Rob was going to kick my ass.

He spends all his free time on SportsHoopla, that would be a trick to pull off without any extra time on his hands.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that until the smitty holding you down part I really didn't think you were joking.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threatened me with grave bodily harm.

That's just a normal Saturday on the Lions boards....Get back to me when he blows up your site then you might have some legal precedence.