• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just telling the noobs here to stop bringing up mods every 5 seconds lol. It's not a thing here. Let it go. We are mostly self policing and it's not hard to deal with jackasses without having to run to mommy every time a bad person says mean things. Time for them to let that shit go and grow out of it.

I'm fine with someone alerting me if a member is going crazy on other members. Don't ever "not include us" in those types of issues.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out if this is how they troll you up, they have a lot of catch up to do because you've had more than your share of shit sandwiches over the last couple of years.

But if you want to turn it into something more, be my guest. I know I have a lot more ammo on my side. :whistle:

We’re not trolling him. Besides, he has a masochistic fetish with online abuse. He’s getting exactly what he wants.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what came to SportsHoopla during this past week. You ever see an older movie called 'Alien'? If not then that's a good place to start.

Yep, more members and more activity on the forum. I'm happy with it. So far, they haven't done anything that the normal SH members would do, so we are all good so far.

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day we should post some of the threads where AG has been raked over the coals. Some of the best ones came from other UW fans. I'm sure Handi can dredge up a few. Or maybe Peter?

Handi & Peter haha

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maaaaan, no words, lol! Good, goofy, smart... I know, everyone feels like this about their kids, lol! Check out the vid on my FB page... it's the last thing posted. 'Interviewed' my daughter, and it's hilarious!
How about yours?
All of the above he's the only grandchild on both my wife's and my side, as well as the only great grandchild on both my wife's sides! SPOILED ROTTEN

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signature of that size would be more punishment

Shaggy would've banned me just to not have to look at it

HOGGZ1LLA

subsonic66
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey uhm shaggy I'm sure you heard this before but where's Scoob and the gang? How bout the mystery machine?

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signature of that size would be more punishment

Shaggy would've banned me just to not have to look at it
I like it. Maybe need to work in the text color/texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.