• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing as much as I hate ND. ND fans are actually really cool here. Makes it impossible to trash talk before games :L But two things SC and ND fans have in common. A lot of college football knowledge and a love of the sport. Congrats on the win hoping y'all make the play offs good luck sir :suds:

Thanks for the congrats I'm still not optimistic with Helton tho. Nice guy terrible coach imo

I fucking detest Kelly. But since his 4-8 season he cleaned house and has been rolling.

Maybe this was Heltons wake up call. I hope not. But won’t know until next year. The amount of raw talent on that roster should be good for 8 wins. Let alone any advanced coaching

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people that need to know about it do.

I only mentioned it as context for as bad as things happened in the last 24 hours. There are much bigger issues. And if the worst thing is us having to use a different web address to post together. I’ll call that a win

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people that need to know about it do.

I only mentioned it as context for as bad as things happened in the last 24 hours. There are much bigger issues. And if the worst thing is us having to use a different web address to post together. I’ll call that a win

Pft

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking detest Kelly. But since his 4-8 season he cleaned house and has been rolling.

Maybe this was Heltons wake up call. I hope not. But won’t know until next year. The amount of raw talent on that roster should be good for 8 wins. Let alone any advanced coaching

I see you and another one of the Irish fanbase will get along quite well.

Good to have more ND fans.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. For all of the Rivals people.

What you think of Canadians being polite and Curtious(sp).........

Ya that don't apply to me.

IrishBlooded

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nod4Eight

Thanks for posting that thread over there.

Again we have no way of knowing what sent the shit down the leg. Long story short we shouldn’t have been posting what we did. And that is on those that did.

It really sucks that it ruined it. But it did. And shy of someone standing up and taking credit for it we will never know

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would basically be Heltons secnd chance. I think the first warning was when Swann had Helton fire Calloway and take over play calling. Problem is Helton has no control of the players. Discipline issues on and off the field. Jack Jones, Joseph Lewis,Bubba Bolden before the season started. Massive amounts of undisciplined penalties. Team looked out of position non stop. Bad play calling and no 2nd half adjustments even after Helton tok over play calling. Thats on the coach imo. Hell Helton had WRs running into WRs after a bye week.

Problem in my opinion Swann handcuffed himself extending Helton as one of his first moves as AD. Clay is being given another chance with the KK upgrade. If he cant improve significantly next year. Clays gotta go. This is Swanns legacy now and you know more than most. How SC alum,fans ,former players and boosters can be

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that all y'all are here. if I get y'all reinstated, will you take AlaskaGuy back with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.