• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And seeing Yahoo treated you guys made me happy to see you guys band together to find somewhere else to be.
Ya-right-GIF.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have money??? Where???

What are these trophy points, I didn't even get a damn hug.

And I just found my profile page..wow, who knew!
vcash is for betting we have a betting where yo can make individual bets with other posters.A bookie function top screen where you can make bets based on games the bookie puts up. We also have contests i.e. pickems etc and mock drafts where you can earn vcash.

Trophy points are given for milestones posts likes etc.. If you go to your profile page top right click your team name in bold. Yo can click the number next to trophy points and it will give you the list

Welcome to the board :suds:

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as all of this is. There was actually a bigger deal going on last night that had me working on stuff. Luckily I had the chance to delete a couple posts and threads before getting the hammer last night. (That had nothing to do with any of this)

One of the absolute best posters is getting harassed in real life by an unknown poster. And I was in chats and emails on that last night. Cow was the first one banned about 7pm. I figured soon as he was I would be as well.

All in all not a loss. I had already discussed with a few others about not being a mod anymore. This just helped me make my decision. And seeing Yahoo treated you guys made me happy to see you guys band together to find somewhere else to be.
yeah... I got it around 9:45 or so. Toad was an early casualty as well.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its better here anyway

I’m not a better vs worse guy.

Most of us have 10 plus years posting and friendships.
Fuck last summer a pack of about a dozen posters got together and traveled across country for another posters wedding.

So anything that helps save that kind of thing is what I’m a fan of.

Cussing and freedom are cherry in the pie

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck last summer a pack of about a dozen posters got together and traveled across country for another posters wedding.

Yeah. They messed up a good thing.

Oh well. Life changes.

Always.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being happy about cussing is cherry of course, freedom is a whole different level.

One thing i dont like is rivals only has the "like" button i dont wana have to reply to someone to say their post sucks, is bullshit or gay lol, and likewise sometimes a good like or winner will do the job or funny that always bothered me.

The other thing was the 9 million off topic and other bs that was on the soundoff it drove/drives me batty every time because relevant football stuff gets off the front page to give way for random thoughts going through someones head lol.

to each their own but this house is big enough to house all those friendships/relationships.

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's the same thing we were doing a couple of years back
you chastised us for it but its cool now you realize why we gathered here
and its nice here but so much time was already vested in rivals and the relationships there

glad you are here

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being happy about cussing is cherry of course, freedom is a whole different level.

One thing i dont like is rivals only has the "like" button i dont wana have to reply to someone to say their post sucks, is bullshit or gay lol, and likewise sometimes a good like or winner will do the job or funny that always bothered me.

The other thing was the 9 million off topic and other bs that was on the soundoff it drove/drives me batty every time because relevant football stuff gets off the front page to give way for random thoughts going through someones head lol.

to each their own but this house is big enough to house all those friendships/relationships.

Sort of bothered me someone would post a distressing post, a loss of family, pet, something & the only thing we had to acknowledge his comments was a damn like button.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent an email to Greg after the banning. At least trying to get him to life the ban on any non mod that was on there. But he didn’t even want to talk about it.

Appreciate what you said though

So considering this dudes mood I'm guessing I'm perm banned for sarcasm?

At this point it's whatever but It feels kinda ridiculous.

Never even went to the other board.

And after tonight I'm done talking about it as others have said it's rude to the board we are now on

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the same thing we were doing a couple of years back
you chastised us for it but its cool now you realize why we gathered here
and its nice here but so much time was already vested in rivals and the relationships there

glad you are here
If anyone chastised yall, it was me. I made an account here to let y'all know we were working on the issue then

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone chastised yall, it was me. I made an account here to let y'all know we were working on the issue then

if I am wrong I apologize
all you mods look alike to me

oh hell slim did big time also just clicked in my mind
cause he needs to be cleared by a mod here and just texted me

sorry again IB

Status
Not open for further replies.