• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really sorry you got wrapped in this. So many of you are such great guys and Yahoo just went scorched earth. I talked to some of the others but wanted to apologize to the rest. I never thought something like this would happen. I have a pretty good idea of what happened. But there won’t be a way to prove it.

Best thing I can say is whatever happened there let it be there. If this board is going to be considerate and approve so many new posters and let people join. Great.
I've been shown some stuff that makes me slightly question the janty angle....

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really sorry you got wrapped in this. So many of you are such great guys and Yahoo just went scorched earth. I talked to some of the others but wanted to apologize to the rest. I never thought something like this would happen. I have a pretty good idea of what happened. But there won’t be a way to prove it.

Best thing I can say is whatever happened there let it be there. If this board is going to be considerate and approve so many new posters and let people join. Great.

Yep. Leave that stuff back there. These folks will get tired of it
quickly.

This is a good board and they have gone out of the way to be
nice.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been shown some stuff that makes me slightly question the janty angle....

I don’t know that is what caused it. And there will never be a way to prove it. Unless he flat out admits to it.

Seriously it could have been something as silly as someone hit the report button on accident

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beelieve itt just takes a little know how.... just sayin

Look, I had to do the captcha question 5 times just to get approved. That's the far edge of my ability right now.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this where I put it in her butt?

748edb4860d5dd3bf400f48ffe540afe.gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I had to do the captcha question 5 times just to get approved. That's the far edge of my ability right now.
Ummmm i think if you ask a mod nicely they can do it for you but.... not sure how much they wana do it for you

RTR...USN (ret)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You owe me nothing, especially an apology. I'm a grown man, and I made a choice that put me in the position to be purged. I can live with the consequences of that decision. I will miss the guys / gals on that board, but a lot of the folks have migrated here with us. Like I said in the post that got posted in my behalf before it got nuked, even if things somehow got reversed and the bans lifted I couldn't go back. I feel like we were betrayed by one of our own in a fuck you way and I couldn't go back as long as that kind of pettiness exist. I hate it most for the guys who didn't even post in the NSFW thread that got the boot. I did, therefore I have no excuses. I thank you for the kind words good sir!

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You owe me nothing, especially an apology. I'm a grown man, and I made a choice that put me in the position to be purged. I can live with the consequences of that decision. I will miss the guys / gals on that board, but a lot of the folks have migrated here with us. Like I said in the post that got posted in my behalf before it got nuked, even if things somehow got reversed and the bans lifted I couldn't go back. I feel like we were betrayed by one of our own in a fuck you way and I couldn't go back as long as that kind of pettiness exist. I hate it most for the guys who didn't even post in the NSFW thread that got the boot. I did, therefore I have no excuses. I thank you for the kind words good sir!

so did I and pretty sure that mod did also, no way to look

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm i think if you ask a mod nicely they can do it for you but.... not sure how much they wana do it for you

I figure the mod vote was close enough on allowing me in as it was. Probably a lot of them making the sign of the cross, so I guess I'll just wait until I pass the probationary period to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.