• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as all of this is. There was actually a bigger deal going on last night that had me working on stuff. Luckily I had the chance to delete a couple posts and threads before getting the hammer last night. (That had nothing to do with any of this)

One of the absolute best posters is getting harassed in real life by an unknown poster. And I was in chats and emails on that last night. Cow was the first one banned about 7pm. I figured soon as he was I would be as well.

All in all not a loss. I had already discussed with a few others about not being a mod anymore. This just helped me make my decision. And seeing Yahoo treated you guys made me happy to see you guys band together to find somewhere else to be.

It’s good to see you

#UCFacts

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got married in July. Doing good.....real good.
Which is it, doing good or got married??? You can have both???? My wife never told me that!!!! :gaah:
Great to hear that you and the missus are doing good. I got my other knee replaced and am finally getting to be more active than pond water. I am still an old cranky jackass. It appears to be my only talent.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the same thing we were doing a couple of years back
you chastised us for it but its cool now you realize why we gathered here
and its nice here but so much time was already vested in rivals and the relationships there

glad you are here

No one hated that fucking whitelisting more than me. I had weekly emails about that for months. Complete BS

Fatsquirrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been an Ohio St fan.

Just can’t stand Urban. Think he is a piece of shit
YellowishCarelessItaliangreyhound-small.gif

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad to see y'all around. These folks set up a fund to train support dogs for vets in memory of a fallen poster. I will never forget that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you very much! I appreciate you guy's rescuing our meager clan from wandering in the desert! LOL!
We do have an NSFW forum in members only. The only rules are no pron or nudity. That way NSFW images are kept out of view of the public. However to post an image or gif the easiest way is to click the image you want. Click it and click copy image dress. Click click the image icon in your reply boc here

2f4nbsB.gif

That will open up this window just paste what you copied here

sMVGQd1.png

after you paste the image in this window click insert. You'll know it worked when you see the image instantly after clicking insert in your post

Should any of you want an animated avy and need it reduced to sec which is 77 kb and under or want a custom image or gif just tag me. Hope this was helpful :suds:

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have an NSFW forum in members only. The only rules are no pron or nudity. That way NSFW images are kept out of view of the public. However to post an image or gif the easiest way is to click the image you want. Click it and click copy image dress. Click click the image icon in your reply boc here

2f4nbsB.gif

That will open up this window just paste what you copied here

sMVGQd1.png

after you paste the image in this window click insert. You'll know it worked when you see the image instantly after clicking insert in your post

Should any of you want an animated avy and need it reduced to sec which is 77 kb and under or want a custom image or gif just tag me. Hope this was helpful :suds:
Thanks for all the help in setting up posters.

You seem alright. Even if you do cheer for the condoms ;).

Seriously though congrats on KK. Daniels just became a whole new problem come next year

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking us under Tressel is like enjoying a handjob. Sure, you’re not going to complain but was it all that memorable?
I moved to Ohio in 2002, so there is that! I saw them play @ UC on a glorious Oktoberfest Weekend that year, I remember the excitement in the streets when they beat the Hurricanes in the Fiesta, and I enjoyed being at the Rose Bowl win over Oregon down the road. Plus, he presented himself well. Yeah man, I liked me some Tressel!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the help in setting up posters.

You seem alright. Even if you do cheer for the condoms ;).

Seriously though congrats on KK. Daniels just became a whole new problem come next year
Funny thing as much as I hate ND. ND fans are actually really cool here. Makes it impossible to trash talk before games :L But two things SC and ND fans have in common. A lot of college football knowledge and a love of the sport. Congrats on the win hoping y'all make the play offs good luck sir :suds:

Thanks for the congrats I'm still not optimistic with Helton tho. Nice guy terrible coach imo

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved to Ohio in 2002, so there is that! I saw them play @ UC on a glorious Oktoberfest Weekend that year, I remember the excitement in the streets when they beat the Hurricanes that year, and I enjoyed being at the Rose Bowl win over Oregon down the road. Plus, he presented himself well. Yeah man, I liked me some Tressel!

That UC game was far too close for comfort

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as all of this is. There was actually a bigger deal going on last night that had me working on stuff. Luckily I had the chance to delete a couple posts and threads before getting the hammer last night. (That had nothing to do with any of this)

One of the absolute best posters is getting harassed in real life by an unknown poster. And I was in chats and emails on that last night. Cow was the first one banned about 7pm. I figured soon as he was I would be as well.

All in all not a loss. I had already discussed with a few others about not being a mod anymore. This just helped me make my decision. And seeing Yahoo treated you guys made me happy to see you guys band together to find somewhere else to be.

Who?

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.