• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way. Just can't stand the format of this forum on my iPhone...
Somebody mentioned turning on an adblocker helped

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merlin kicks ass. Oh we're going to get along great. If yuo like anime and video games we have an entertainment and video game sub forums :suds:
She’s def one of my favorite ever anime characters. But yeah, my life essentially revolves around anime and video games so I’ll go check those spots out ASAP.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody mentioned turning on an adblocker helped
Adblock won't work on an iPhone. You have to go to Settings>Safari>Advanced and turn Javascript off. Leave the tab open tho because without javascript you have no video. So ya gotta click it cake on for video. I think you get no adds without adblock if you're a supporting member tho

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid iPhones.... Be a man and get a real phone
Yeah I'd rather have

old-phone-260nw-72499327.jpg

Than a Samsung phone. I like the iPhone much better. This forum is literally the only forum I've ever had issues with on mobile so I would venture a guess that it's not an Apple issue....

Ohh and thanks for the tip on the ad blocker by somebody above. Probably won't get around to it, I am thinking I might be done with these CFB forums.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way. Just can't stand the format of this forum on my iPhone...

I think there's a link you can click somewhere for a mobile format.

I have no idea where it is. I still rock the flip phone, but somebody may know.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adblock won't work on an iPhone. You have to go to Settings>Safari>Advanced and turn Javascript off. Leave the tab open tho because without javascript you have no video. So ya gotta click it cake on for video. I think you get no adds without adblock if you're a supporting member tho

Yeah I'd rather have

Than a Samsung phone. I like the iPhone much better. This forum is literally the only forum I've ever had issues with on mobile so I would venture a guess that it's not an Apple issue....

Ohh and thanks for the tip on the ad blocker by somebody above. Probably won't get around to it, I am thinking I might be done with these CFB forums.

I think this might be better info

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'd rather have

No issues whatsoever with this site ever since they adjusted it.

And I have a Pixel 2XL

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s def one of my favorite ever anime characters. But yeah, my life essentially revolves around anime and video games so I’ll go check those spots out ASAP.
Btw if you want the animated version of that avy. I reduced it to fit avy specs. You would just have to save it and upload it the same way you do a normal avy

giphy.gif

This is in spec^

Status
Not open for further replies.