• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'll hop over there every once in a while to see what's going on. It's great
I didn't get banned, but enough posters I actually like did which makes me wanna aloha snackbar that place and set up here full-time.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re you banned too?
Nah but I should have been the first one to go. But with everybody getting the hammer I’m gonna follow suit and come over. It’s ridiculous all the good dudes that got banned but cockstains like AV and klan guy can post their poison with impunity.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah but I should have been the first one to go. But with everybody getting the hammer I’m gonna follow suit and come over. It’s ridiculous all the good dudes that got banned but cockstains like AV and klan guy can post their poison with impunity.

That whole board has turned into a toxic environment, so yeah fuck that shit.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The politics thread is a little awkward now. More of a conversation between AV and bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.