• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My name is Christopher Lane Foote. I am 48 years old. I live in Alamosa Colorado. You can find me directly or you can call or text me, and we can discuss any grievances there, not here, in PERSON.
(719) 505-5038. 418 Fourth St. Apt. B. Alamosa, Colorado 81101. People who want to make insultin comments can do it directly to me in person, without having to cower behind MAMA in MAMA's house. You can come here, and tell me in PERSON what you think about me, in my apartment. Cool?

Relatively speaking, how old were you in 1983?

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been banned. I didn't even know about any of the stuff going on until I checked the Soundoff early this morning and caught up reading the since-nuked thread explaining the situation. I don't know why Jantydog felt the need to reign down hell upon the posters or why Greg is such a fuck stick.

I disagree with the wave of banilation over something that could've been easily rectified with a simple "Guys, cut that shit out," with nuked threads and everyone getting to say "Fun while it lasted" without dealing with bans and IP bans and all that nonsense.
You had my vote for Rookie POTY too. Congrats, sort of...

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My name is Christopher Lane Foote. I am 48 years old. I live in Alamosa Colorado. You can find me directly or you can call or text me, and we can discuss any grievances there, not here, in PERSON.
(719) 505-5038. 418 Fourth St. Apt. B. Alamosa, Colorado 81101. People who want to make insultin comments can do it directly to me in person, without having to cower behind MAMA in MAMA's house. You can come here, and tell me in PERSON what you think about me, in my apartment. Cool?

:pound::pound::pound::pound: Holy shit... Is that what I think it is?? :pound::pound::pound:

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been banned. I didn't even know about any of the stuff going on until I checked the Soundoff early this morning and caught up reading the since-nuked thread explaining the situation. I don't know why Jantydog felt the need to reign down hell upon the posters or why Greg is such a fuck stick.

I disagree with the wave of banilation over something that could've been easily rectified with a simple "Guys, cut that shit out," with nuked threads and everyone getting to say "Fun while it lasted" without dealing with bans and IP bans and all that nonsense.

Who the fuck is this Greg everybody is talking about?

Mod?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you drinking?
th

Justin1993

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Don't hide behind that bullshit name.. Man up and change it to your normal name.

“Justin” is apparently a banned word when creating a screen name lol. I tried exiting and coming back in and it still wouldn’t let me use my name

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not accomplish my mission. Neighbor has to work in the morning, so it had to be cut off early.
Headed over to the losers posting on Friday night thread. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.