• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My name is Christopher Lane Foote. I am 48 years old. I live in Alamosa Colorado. You can find me directly or you can call or text me, and we can discuss any grievances there, not here, in PERSON.
(719) 505-5038. 418 Fourth St. Apt. B. Alamosa, Colorado 81101. People who want to make insultin comments can do it directly to me in person, without having to cower behind MAMA in MAMA's house. You can come here, and tell me in PERSON what you think about me, in my apartment. Cool?

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a list of posters who have posted in this thread themselves or been mentioned. Not sure if all are banned or not, though.

I haven't been banned. I didn't even know about any of the stuff going on until I checked the Soundoff early this morning and caught up reading the since-nuked thread explaining the situation. I don't know why Jantydog felt the need to reign down hell upon the posters or why Greg is such a fuck stick.

I disagree with the wave of banilation over something that could've been easily rectified with a simple "Guys, cut that shit out," with nuked threads and everyone getting to say "Fun while it lasted" without dealing with bans and IP bans and all that nonsense.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 30-40 of us are getting hit with IP bans and shoot to kill orders if we go back with a new SN via VPN.

Even more have followed over this way. SO, a day before conference championship day is almost a ghost town.
They Fd up. UK will be in the playoffs before they recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.