• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally can only see my private messages that existed before being nuked and my profile page.

All I see when logged in is a "premium board" and upgrade to see the context for sound off.

I'm just changing my avatar sporadically to screw with the tinfoil hats and let them know I see their bullshit.

Also, star would be 200-1 if he fought me. I'd knee cap that fuckstick talking like he's the next De La Hoya. Feather weights don't do well against the HWTs

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally can only see my private messages that existed before being nuked and my profile page.

All I see when logged in is a "premium board" and upgrade to see the context for sound off.

I'm just changing my avatar sporadically to screw with the tinfoil hats and let them know I see their bullshit.

Also, star would be 200-1 if he fought me. I'd knee cap that fuckstick talking like he's the next De La Hoya. Feather weights don't do well against the HWTs
but he's jacked AF

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

one things for certain,
he aint gonna run away very quick
with those bird legs -

FrankyVols

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe time to just accept the ban?

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I mad? Because I personally have done nothing wrong to you, and I've always thought of your as a great poster. I, along with 99%% of other people think that what went down was SHITTY IN THE HIGHEST.... but your last couple of posts have treated me like I'M the bad guy, somehow.

AR seems to be in damage-control mode right now.
Janty is trying to keep things together.
Melb is like "FUCK ALL YOU MOFOS, mention my name and you get sent for..."

I'm not for "having" one Board or another. I'm still a rookie here and I TAKE NO SIDES on the whole fallout thing. People think it's because I'm selfish. That's not the reason. The reason is because I REALLY don't know what all happened, or how it went down, enough to form an educated opinion on the whole thing.

I don't go after anybody that doesn't come after ME first.

Sit down and let me tell you the story on how Bruce was sniped. Someone posted a pic of Greg. It looked like he had a dildo up his ass and that he enjoyed it. I pointed that out. A day later I said to AR that the timing of his return was rather convenient. Which one did me in?

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit down and let me tell you the story on how Bruce was sniped. Someone posted a pic of Greg. It looked like he had a dildo up his ass and that he enjoyed it. I pointed that out. A day later I said to AR that the timing of his return was rather convenient. Which one did me in?
I'm not a betting man but it does seem ... Suspicious...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just completed the Thread Summary for my people up in Corporate

We got banned
This place is a refugee camp
Rivals hurt my feelz
Those that stayed are do do heads
"hey, that guy's an alt"
Fuck Greg
Jenner ain't no peach no more
Nupist gets triggered easily
Alaska Guy is a doosh on all websites

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you read all of it?

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just completed the Thread Summary for my people up in Corporate

We got banned
This place is a refugee camp
Rivals hurt my feelz
Those that stayed are do do heads
"hey, that guy's an alt"
Fuck Greg
Jenner ain't no peach no more
Nupist gets triggered easily
Alaska Guy is a doosh on all websites
Bruh, nupist is alright. See you in the boardroom. Don’t be late again.

Status
Not open for further replies.