• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drug dealers in the old days always had the best exotic pets
XzrdJ.gif

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't some made for tv movie, this is real life.

We are NOT going to get things "back in order". There are a lot NOT coming back, no matter if Rivals threw open their doors.

Time to face reality, Rivals shit the bed. The new reality is a few may post in both places if they get reinstated but the place we once knew is GONE.
c6adf0a7f7339a4ce7e4cb2165a2546a.gif

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, do I need to be the voice of reason here? Some people are here. Some people are on Rivals. Some people are on both. That's ok.

I know there will be emotions on both sides, I get it. I've had some myself.

Stop the petty fighting and scheming. There is a lot more to life than this. Those who I am friends with can contact me, I imagine yours can contact you too. I'm a backwoods Idaho pig farmer for crying out loud. If I can figure this out, so can you.

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, do I need to be the voice of reason here? Some people are here. Some people are on Rivals. Some people are on both. That's ok.

Stop the petty fighting and scheming. There is a lot more to life than this. Those who I am friends with can contact me, I imagine yours can contact you too. I'm a backwoods Idaho pig farmer for crying out loud. If I can figure this out, so can you.
:lebowski2:

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

enjoy that rainbow

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or whatever game bama is losing in or just is close to losing in. And if they do happen to lose That one will probably last till around next year

Toss in a UCF win, and oh hell!!

I got this during a dinner with Scott Frost. I may have to swap Tacos head out with a Koala later. What RD would do that :think: :dhd:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.