• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't venture of the CFB often so I don't know how the rest of the site handles slurs and insults, but i can say that the CFB board is pretty good. It has been smooth sailing for quite some time now. About the only time things get edgy is when there is an influx of new posters and everyone is testing the limits and bringing their baggage from where ever it is they came from. If your ass is easily offended then this probably isn't the place for you.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
osh.gif

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anti-gay?
Sports has always been anti Gay until the last few years. Until a male athlete in a big 4 team sport comes out, us Gays will always think sports is bigoted toward us.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't venture of the CFB often so I don't know how the rest of the site handles slurs and insults, but i can say that the CFB board is pretty good. It has been smooth sailing for quite some time now. About the only time things get edgy is when there is an influx of new posters and everyone is testing the limits and bringing their baggage from where ever it is they came from. If your ass is easily offended then this probably isn't the place for you.

I don't think his ass is easily offended. I think it likes being offended.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. You seem upset I asked the question by your last comment.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand completely what you are saying. My love of sports and gambling has never interested any of my Gay friends. I have desensitized myself from this since sports has mostly always been anti Gay.

My cousin is a cross fitting gay District Attorney who loves sports. He runs around with a bunch of Texas A&M Profs who are gay but also fitness freaks who love sports. They are out there.

ozanaminn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,915.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cousin is a cross fitting gay District Attorney who loves sports. He runs around with a bunch of Texas A&M Profs who are gay but also fitness freaks who love sports. They are out there.
We are out here just not many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.