• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

LOL ag.jpg

septimusgreen

Posting under the influence.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pepe avi he's using is going to get him street cred with the pro America posters in that forum. That and his thread was a hit. His road is paved from here on out.
Oh lort, I see Franky found this board. I don’t politick much but he’s there for the counterpunch and eventual meltdown.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not Anti-America as I feel they had some good songs.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously some of these guys don't like change and wish they could build a wall between this page and shitty rivals while others seem enthusiastic about it. But the real true question, the only one that matters at all is:

Y'all agree chili without beans is not in fact chili at all right?
This is correct. How do you feel about 25 men vs. a Silver Back or a plane taking off from a treadmill?

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is correct. How do you feel about 25 men vs. a Silver Back or a plane taking off from a treadmill?

If the 25 men are Americans, I like their chances. Somalis though? Not so much, but I'm still in for PPV.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, my less pleasant suspicion is that perhaps he’s at least partially incapacitated due to health. Dealing with this with my stepfather whom I am close with and it sucks. I just cannot see him disappearing without a trace or a goodbye to someone like you under any pleasant circumstance sadly, not for this long...

By the way, a weird LB and Oregon connection I found out a while back. He and others from his team were the subjects of a book (and interviewed for ) ‘Horns, Hogs and Nixon’s Coming’ . The book was authored by Terry Frei whose Dad was the Ducks HC in the years LB played for Royal.

Could be several reasons

1. With the complete rebuild of both places, he may be very busy working on that. Plus I know he had to return to NYC for some things he was cleaning up there.

2. He may have just decided it was time to move along. It's not usual for heart transplant patients to realize they've been given a new lease on life & decide to spend it differently.

3. We pretty much outed him, who he was, what he did. Now many of us knew about him but the whole board didn't and he was a very private person when it came to his personal life. The outing may have made him too uncomfortable.

4. Like you said, could have been a health issue that sidelined him. He was having some issues earlier with his body getting used to the pace of the new heart & was back & forth into the hospital.

Doesn't matter, it was his decision & will be his to come back. HE has a lot of people who miss him & would be beyond thrilled if he reappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.