• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay safe cuz.
Did you have any damage to the house or property?
The front porch is no more ... but I did a pretty shitty job when I added it on so no biggy there. I'll replace it this summer after break up. The inside of the cabin though was a complete mess. Jars of pickled salmon I had in my cupboard fell out and broke and it stunk to high hell when I got home from work ... which was less than thirty min. after the quake hit. They did roll call out at the guard shack and then told everyone to go home.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front porch is no more ... but I did a pretty shitty job when I added it on so no biggy there. I'll replace it this summer after break up. The inside of the cabin though was a complete mess. Jars of pickled salmon I had in my cupboard fell out and broke and it stunk to high hell when I got home from work ... which was less than thirty min. after the quake hit. They did roll call out at the guard shack and then told everyone to go home.
:o

Buckpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap man. Sorry that things went to shit at the house.
You said that at work you thought you were a gonner?
What was happenng? Shit falling down around you?

Sincerely, glad you're good to go!
Btw, what was the first name of your grandpa and what state was he born in. Trying to find out whether we are third or fourth cousins.

I lived in So cal during the Northridge quake. Thought my condo was gonna collapse.
Scary crap. 30 seconds feels like forever.

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story time folks:

I'm the reason the board was nuked. All the pieces came together.

So, it's long and bare with me.

Autzen called me Sunday. Thought he wanted to chat as we had contact via calls and texts for well over a year.

Talked for two hours.

We talked about a lot. He mentioned Nod told him we had a secret board, I said oh you know about it, he replied yeah. I said, yeah we found an old abandoned TCU forum and used it more like a water cooler. Mentioned we had one NSFW thread but mostly we talked about things we didn't want to talk about with the masses on Soundoff. More intimate things with family, plans, aspirations etc devoid of the trolls and Debbie downers.

I also mention in this call that I've had problems with Janty particularly me with Janty talking about my actions as mod vaguely to others on the board. I told him I feel like I really am on the bad side of Janty and don't quite know what to do about it and I've been radio silence with him since I put Mono and Smitty buck in timeout.

Fast forward to Thursday, the night of the purge. AR is active HE CALLS ME when this all goes down. He says have you messaged Greg. I said I did, nothing has been said. Told him I created an alt to see what was happening as I felt this was all a mistake. All of a sudden my alt aND thread is zapped and I'm IP banned.

He calls again 2/5 that night. I explain I don't understand. I never posted boobies, I didn't break a single board rule because I didn't want it to come back on me. I said, I don't get it, the nudie posters are still there and posting but myself, toad and rtr (we were the main talkers there and to each other) we're nuked. It makes no sense. He says he's calling other guys. I explain I don't want to see anyone banned but the people they are banning doesn't make sense. It would make more sense if the huge offenders were taken out.

I thought, hell maybe it was because I had the top post talking about how the tribe was on a 2 hour delay for snow and my wife cooked breakfast and made coffee.

3/5 he calls, asks if Greg got back, I said no, he said he'll get a hold of him. More guys get banned, things are going crazy still, no real rhyme or reason. I reach out to Nod, IB and a few others. Gathering a backup plan.

4/5 He calls again mentions he think Janty is pointing the laser but Greg is pulling the trigger (how does he know this) also plants the Janty seed in my head which at first glance made a lot of sense because it was mainly Mono and Smitty haters getting nuked.

5/5 calls and says he'll call me back and he's working on getting things back together, asks me a few other questions and I say I will get a hold of the guys on that board and mentioned who I'm going to talk to.

Then, weird things start happening. Guys who never accepted our invite to come to the Purple Board start getting nuked. Sloopy, TINP BP5 posters etc. Then, Nod gets hit.

I start messaging Couch, LSUdude and Nod. Something is amiss because the guys have some similar stories with Autzen during this time. A couple guys were also socially engineered by Autzen to point their fingers at Janty. It's beautiful when you think about it and it would have worked had he had planned on us all not getting together and talking to each other.

Couch Nod and LSUdude all seemed to have similar stories. Where it gets weird is, Autzen mentioned he had never heard of the board to one poster and told me he heard from Nod about the board.

Another thing that's interesting is, Autzen has Admin powers, well above Mod powers. He can IP ban all he wants and nothing shows up in the report.

***HAHA He's called me twice as I'm typing this***

Either way, I'm not saying Autzen fired all the shots as Greg is very involved here but I'm not saying he instigated the whole fucking thing.

It's very interesting to me that he shows up Sunday and all of a sudden, come Thursday, a huuuuge power play goes down.

I've got more to come.
I'm not banned, so in a week or so I'm gonna paste this over there if it's cool with you

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap man. Sorry that things went to shit at the house.
You said that at work you thought you were a gonner?
What was happenng? Shit falling down around you?

Sincerely, glad you're good to go!
Btw, what was the first name of your grandpa and what state was he born in. Trying to find out whether we are third or fourth cousins.

I lived in So cal during the Northridge quake. Thought my condo was gonna collapse.
Scary crap. 30 seconds feels like forever.
I was in a harness laying out bridging on top of a mod that we're finishing up for BP when it hit about 8:30am. That mod was shaking like a mofo. That quake just kept going and going like it was never going to end. The scissor lift couldn't come down quick enough imo.

Buckpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a harness laying out bridging on top of a mod that we're finishing up for BP when it hit about 8:30am. That mod was shaking like a mofo. That quake just kept going and going like it was never going to end. The scissor lift couldn't come down quick enough imo.

Holy crap. You prob thought it was game over!

jackrabbit slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's being really careful right now it seems
Was in pm's with him about 20 minutes ago over the little tiff we had yesterday and he didn't put out any details over this whole thing
I've never had an issue with AR except for one stupid time where he insulted the Gamecocks and we all got into it but that was years ago. I've always respected him so I feel like I can ask him a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.