• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Big Lake ... about a one hour and 15 min. drive NW of Anchorage. Septimus lives in Anchorage.

* Correction ... a three plus hour drive to Anchorage now seeing how the earthquake took out the bridge in Eagle River.

Ouch. Good luck guys!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broseph! How's it hanging! That earthquake os quote the oddity for Alaska......

How ya been!
Good to see ya here :)

This earthquake sucked. I've been through a lot of them but nothing like this last one. I was at work on top of a mod in the fab shop when it hit and I thought I was a goner for sure. Three days later and we're still getting hit with aftershocks.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see ya here :)

This earthquake sucked. I've been through a lot of them but nothing like this last one. I was at work on top of a mod in the fab shop when it hit and I thought I was a goner for sure. Three days later and we're still getting hit with aftershocks.

With so many posters here now I'll be here more often for sure! Makes it easier to shoot the shit and this place seems pretty chill.

Are earthquakes frequent in Alaska? Or you experienced them elsewhere? I can only imagine the feeling ya head when that happened.....yikes!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure. I may keep trolling so @bamagrad75 will have someone to talk down at.

Luv'ya girl. ;)
BG made Darth Vader seem mellow when she was a mod. I used to go after Bama now and then and every time I did I'd get a notification saying I was temp banned for X amount of days.

Wunder.Noid

All your trophies are belong to Bama
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, can we invite Rooster_Sideburns and his lovely wood chipper over here? That dude slays me.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so many posters here now I'll be here more often for sure! Makes it easier to shoot the shit and this place seems pretty chill.

Are earthquakes frequent in Alaska? Or you experienced them elsewhere?
Alaska gets a crap load of them but the biggest one I experienced was in Washington state back in '99 when I was working out of the Seattle Iron Workers local. This one though made that one seem small.

Status
Not open for further replies.