• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Sound Off

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of gayness I needed to make both public and say in general. Janty is a good man and I said some of the worst things that have ever come out of my mouth.

Apology post on internet is hard to do. You stepped up.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with it & will you let that damn shit go.
How about Jalen Hurts ? That is the real Question. I bet just his name brings a smile to your face right now.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was 100% absolutely wrong about Jantydog being the guy who ratted us out.

I was played towards that angle. I won't mention who did it but I was absolutely played and had all my hurt, frustration, anger and rage at being nuked off of rivals directed at him. It made perfect sense.

The part about scorched Earth is, you leave no survivors to put the pieces together and gather a narrative, in this case, we were just purged from a board with a solid backup.

With that said, Janty, I am from my core, so terribly sorry for my words, words that I can never take back, words that are forever said and forever burnt upon my tongue like an ugly, permanant stain. I cannot believe the timing of my words when it comes to the horrible circumstances you found yourself in this week.

If I had a time machine, or better yet, just a modicum of better judgement, I would have known to have reserved myself, quit being so emotional and have spared myself the shame and embarrassment of what I said, and the undue and awful pain my words laid witness to.

Please, if not now and understandably so, one day forgive me for my actions. This is something I will have to live with and something that has haunted me for days now. I cannot take it back, I will live with this guilt. I am sorry, so very sorry.

I obviously was wrong as well, and equally apologetic, though I was unable to post anything.

My post anger was directed at Ladke, and I would consider apologizing for it only when he’ll freezes 10000000 times.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously was wrong as well, and equally apologetic, though I was unable to post anything.

My post anger was directed at Ladke, and I would consider apologizing for it only when he’ll freezes 10000000 times.

I'll say this, I led that horse to water. I was dished a meatball at the plate and swung with all my might, too bad I was hitting for the wrong team there.

Absolutely disgusted with myself.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this, I led that horse to water. I was dished a meatball at the plate and swung with all my might, too bad I was hitting for the wrong team there.

Absolutely disgusted with myself.

What is Ladke’s deal?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him about the Falcons / Pats Super Bowl.
He loves that topic, and he will adore you for bringing it up.
I think he jumped back to the other board before the Pats Falcons super bowl. I found flux to be entertaining tho.

Glad to have another Cougs fan. Y'all had a hell of a season. Minshew was a lot of fun to watch. Tbh I think y'all had Udubs if y'all didnt get stuck playing in a blizzard

Last edited:

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have, I was just saying I can still post. lol

You are the biggest pussy I have ever encountered in my life.

Bar none. You do realize you are talking to a woman (that mystical creature that you have never never seen naked) and I
think you should show more reverence.

I think you should go back to Rivals and stay there. You don’t belong here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bar none. You do realize you are talking to a woman (that mystical creature that you have never never seen naked) and I

What are you talking about? lol... whatever.

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you sayin
you've seen BG naked ??
or just sayin he hasn't?

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you sayin
you've seen BG naked ??
or just sayin he hasn't?

Neither. He has never seen a woman naked.

He puts women on a pedestal and he will go off on long diatribes
about how he would respect a woman.

He is fucked up. I’m telling you.