• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Sound Off

LSUdude

Gogfather
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck did LSU02 get banned

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck did LSU02 get banned
Why are people saying he is banned? He has been posting all day..

6164dcf0909ea14b070c751879f84fdf.png

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was 100% absolutely wrong about Jantydog being the guy who ratted us out.

I was played towards that angle. I won't mention who did it but I was absolutely played and had all my hurt, frustration, anger and rage at being nuked off of rivals directed at him. It made perfect sense.

The part about scorched Earth is, you leave no survivors to put the pieces together and gather a narrative, in this case, we were just purged from a board with a solid backup.

With that said, Janty, I am from my core, so terribly sorry for my words, words that I can never take back, words that are forever said and forever burnt upon my tongue like an ugly, permanant stain. I cannot believe the timing of my words when it comes to the horrible circumstances you found yourself in this week.

If I had a time machine, or better yet, just a modicum of better judgement, I would have known to have reserved myself, quit being so emotional and have spared myself the shame and embarrassment of what I said, and the undue and awful pain my words laid witness to.

Please, if not now and understandably so, one day forgive me for my actions. This is something I will have to live with and something that has haunted me for days now. I cannot take it back, I will live with this guilt. I am sorry, so very sorry.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was 100% absolutely wrong about Jantydog being the guy who ratted us out.

I was played towards that angle. I won't mention who did it but I was absolutely played and had all my hurt, frustration, anger and rage at being nuked off of rivals directed at him. It made perfect sense.

The part about scorched Earth is, you leave no survivors to put the pieces together and gather a narrative, in this case, we were just purged from a board with a solid backup.

With that said, Janty, I am from my core, so terribly sorry for my words, words that I can never take back, words that are forever said and forever burnt upon my tongue like an ugly, permanant stain. I cannot believe the timing of my words when it comes to the horrible circumstances you found yourself in this week.

If I had a time machine, or better yet, just a modicum of better judgement, I would have known to have reserved myself, quit being so emotional and have spared myself the shame and embarrassment of what I said, and the undue and awful pain my words laid witness to.

Please, if not now and understandably so, one day forgive me for my actions. This is something I will have to live with and something that has haunted me for days now. I cannot take it back, I will live with this guilt. I am sorry, so very sorry.

That's a whole bunch of gay right here

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a whole bunch of gay right here

A lot of gayness I needed to make both public and say in general. Janty is a good man and I said some of the worst things that have ever come out of my mouth.

aubie2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you give me to cliff notes about exactly what happened? You don’t have to name names.

Not what you said, just the Armageddon on Sound off.