• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Sound Off

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want get into the sabbatical. All of my own doings. I was hoping they would be picked Darwin james. Steal of last year's draft imo
That was my pick instead let him slip to a rival team :L

Hopefully you're back from sabbatical soon. Well wishes :suds:

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a full beard for years now. Got too old to sport the strap.

I do miss it. I do miss it...

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m too young and far too good looking for that.

Had to make a change...
images

This one can express that pretty well.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait were you that kid that claimed to have all the Muslim friends?

He’s going to bicycle across the Middle East. He gives zero shits.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was 100% absolutely wrong about Jantydog being the guy who ratted us out.

I was played towards that angle. I won't mention who did it but I was absolutely played and had all my hurt, frustration, anger and rage at being nuked off of rivals directed at him. It made perfect sense.

The part about scorched Earth is, you leave no survivors to put the pieces together and gather a narrative, in this case, we were just purged from a board with a solid backup.

With that said, Janty, I am from my core, so terribly sorry for my words, words that I can never take back, words that are forever said and forever burnt upon my tongue like an ugly, permanant stain. I cannot believe the timing of my words when it comes to the horrible circumstances you found yourself in this week.

If I had a time machine, or better yet, just a modicum of better judgement, I would have known to have reserved myself, quit being so emotional and have spared myself the shame and embarrassment of what I said, and the undue and awful pain my words laid witness to.

Please, if not now and understandably so, one day forgive me for my actions. This is something I will have to live with and something that has haunted me for days now. I cannot take it back, I will live with this guilt. I am sorry, so very sorry.
Nice Poke, I bet it took all of you to say it, Respect

FrankyVols

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup! This is just my level of sophistication and degeneracy!

You swung your ban hammer pretty freely. I mean, for someone who was later banned for posting **** on a rarely used Rivals board.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You swung your ban hammer pretty freely. I mean, for someone who was later banned for posting **** on a rarely used Rivals board.

Mainly talked about shit I didn't want to talk about on Soundoff, like say, my uncle being murdered. I know how big of assholes people are and while it was fresh would rather talk about it in a small board.

Never posted p0rn there.