• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RIP Sound Off

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing alright, man... and you?
We moved from Nevada to Colorado. Man, Again, I'm home, haha!
A little more busy than normal. Actually moved back to NY from Colorado last year. Was in Castle Rock for a bit. Thankfully we got legal medical here now. Hoping they go recreational like CO

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little more busy than normal. Actually moved back to NY from Colorado last year. Was in Castle Rock for a bit. Thankfully we got legal medical here now. Hoping they go recreational like CO
Glad to see you still here. So what's your opinion on the Gruden?? Is he trying to destroy the raiders like Davis did his final few years? . What an absolute disaster.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you still here. So what's your opinion on the Gruden?? Is he trying to destroy the raiders like Davis did his final few years? . What an absolute disaster.
I still have the hand mark on my head. From face palming after last years draft and the Mack trade :L Normally one would look forward to a draft with 4 first rd picks. With Gruden its more. I'm afraid to look

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting ready to Quantum Leap so I can get the first punch in.
giphy.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have the hand mark on my head. From face palming after last years draft and the Mack trade :L Normally one would look forward to a draft with 4 first rd picks. With Gruden its more. I'm afraid to look
@Duckdude73 we haven't discussed the raiders at all. Granted I was on a sabbatical so to speak. But damn

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Duckdude73 we haven't discussed the raiders at all. Granted I was on a sabbatical so to speak. But damn
Looks like we added a few more raiders fans? If all goes well they are set up very well for this years draft. I just wasn't fond of the trade backs last year. And grabbing a risk O lineman with key defensive pieces OTB before and after the trade. They may have gotten a steal in Hurst as long as his heart is fine. And Key has potential if he stays out of trouble. Wasn't happy with the Mack trade and they got a 4th 1st rounder out of the Cooper trade. See how it goes theres a ot of holes that need to be filed with this team. They are in contention for the top pick. Not another Jamarcus Russell I hope. I wanted a WR out of G tech that year :L

I had a few stretches where I was too busy .And had some things going on here to be on. Hoping sabbatical wasn't anything serious.And everything is well

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we added a few more raiders fans? If all goes well they are set up very well for this years draft. I just wasn't fond of the trade backs last year. And grabbing a risk O lineman with key defensive pieces OTB before and after the trade. They may have gotten a steal in Hurst as long as his heart is fine. And Key has potential if he stays out of trouble. Wasn't happy with the Mack trade and they got a 4th 1st rounder out of the Cooper trade. See how it goes theres a ot of holes that need to be filed with this team. They are in contention for the top pick. Not another Jamarcus Russell I hope. I wanted a WR out of G tech that year :L

I had a few stretches where I was too busy .And had some things going on here to be on. Hoping sabbatical wasn't anything serious.And everything is well
Want get into the sabbatical. All of my own doings. I was hoping they would be picked Darwin james. Steal of last year's draft imo