• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Cries Racism

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You Mad Bro" ?.....Maybe you forgot how this horse's behind dissed your 3 time SB champion, Pro Bowl QB in his rookie yr....He gives no respect and he deserves none.....And as to your post above, he may be richer, and faster, but unless BB has the face of an orangutan, I would seriously doubt the better looking statement....More importantly, he uses racism for his convenience only....:nod:

He may have "dissed" Brady but as usual there are two sides to a story. According to Sherman and Earl Thomas, Brady had been taunting them during the game too. Sherman is just more public with what he says than Brady is.

From NFL.com :

"Then he came on really strong, tweeting: "He told me and Earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after...." He added a picture of himself yelling at Brady with the words "U mad bro?" on it.
That tweet and picture later were deleted.
Sherman told the News Tribune that he and Seahawks safety Earl Thomas jawed with Brady during the game, which explains the tweets. And while the temptation is to point out that Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro, we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense."

I'm not suggesting that Sherman handled this properly or he couldn't have handled it better, but let's not pretend like Brady is a perfect angel and maybe even had some of it coming.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may have "dissed" Brady but as usual there are two sides to a story. According to Sherman and Earl Thomas, Brady had been taunting them during the game too. Sherman is just more public with what he says than Brady is.

From NFL.com :

"Then he came on really strong, tweeting: "He told me and Earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after...." He added a picture of himself yelling at Brady with the words "U mad bro?" on it.
That tweet and picture later were deleted.
Sherman told the News Tribune that he and Seahawks safety Earl Thomas jawed with Brady during the game, which explains the tweets. And while the temptation is to point out that Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro, we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense."

I'm not suggesting that Sherman handled this properly or he couldn't have handled it better, but let's not pretend like Brady is a perfect angel and maybe even had some of it coming.

:agree:

Who gives a shit about Brady's sensibilities? He screams at opponents, refs and teammates every game. Great player and all, but he's hardy above being called out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
:agree:

Who gives a shit about Brady's sensibilities? He screams at opponents, refs and teammates every game. Great player and all, but he's hardy above being called out.

Called out for screaming at players and ref's? That's what one would expect a football player to do.

Other than his legacy being tainted by spygate, Brady's squeaky clean.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called out for screaming at players and ref's? That's what one would expect a football player to do.

Other than his legacy being tainted by spygate, Brady's squeaky clean.

Called out for talking trash. Every week he's jawing with defenders, I don't have à problem with defenders calling him out if he doesn't back up the talk. The refs and teammates comment may not have been all that relevant but it is true.

Im not saying he is a bad guy or anything, just that he is a guy. He is not above trash talk.