• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Richard Sherman Cries Racism

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should've posted this on the NFL forum. It's certainly facepalm worthy, though. Sherman loves the limelight and makes sure he stays in it. Or he's just not that intelligent, which I don't believe is the case.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman: "its racist to ban the "N" word from the NFL"

"Riley Cooper should have been cut because he used the "N" word and its a racial slur"

hypocrisy at its finest.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman: "its racist to ban the "N" word from the NFL"

"Riley Cooper should have been cut because he used the "N" word and its a racial slur"

hypocrisy at its finest.

Exactly.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is getting annoying with all this... He is becoming Al and Jesse... But that does not mean he is wrong, He is pointing out the double standards of life, but he really shouldnt be the one constantly doing it... I do agree that its racist, same with the N word banning, but he should know when to fight a battle and when not to... He is constantly fighting battles he should not get into, nor should anyone...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is getting annoying with all this... He is becoming Al and Jesse... But that does not mean he is wrong, He is pointing out the double standards of life, but he really shouldnt be the one constantly doing it... I do agree that its racist, same with the N word banning, but he should know when to fight a battle and when not to... He is constantly fighting battles he should not get into, nor should anyone...

DeSean Jackson is a malcontent. Whether or not he's affiliated with gangs is irrelevant. He was cut because he is someone who causes problems constantly. He wants a new contract every year. It says a lot when someone as talented as he is gets cut. The NFL isn't in the business of losing money and Jackson is clearly a very talented commodity. He was cut because they were just plain tired of him and wanted to cut ties.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think that cutting desean is racist, using the N word is racist, and banning it from the NFL is also racist?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think that cutting desean is racist, using the N word is racist, and banning it from the NFL is also racist?

Banning the N word is 100% racist, but this story of desean jackson we dont have enough information to make a true analysis... I just would not be surprised if there is some racial reasoning to dropping him...

To the N word banning, stop thinking about the fact the white man cant say it.... The problem with banning the word is that the white man is once again telling the black man what he can or can not say or do, while choosing something that most black players do...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banning the N word is 100% racist, but this story of desean jackson we dont have enough information to make a true analysis... I just would not be surprised if there is some racial reasoning to dropping him...

To the N word banning, stop thinking about the fact the white man cant say it.... The problem with banning the word is that the white man is once again telling the black man what he can or can not say or do, while choosing something that most black players do...

So because of historical events, the white man cannot police black people, but can whites? Are these rules eternal or do they subside at some point? And if so, when and what's the reasoning behind it?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should've posted this on the NFL forum. It's certainly facepalm worthy, though. Sherman loves the limelight and makes sure he stays in it. Or he's just not that intelligent, which I don't believe is the case.

I can move if you like.

That is total racism! All teams want only white players, because fuck winning ya know.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because of historical events, the white man cannot police black people, but can whites? Are these rules eternal or do they subside at some point? And if so, when and what's the reasoning behind it?

No, No race has the right to police another race... Its one thing to not like something that another people do, but to tell them they cannot do it is wrong...

Football and Basketball are a majority of black players, and therefore has more black culture than most workplaces... therefore the culture needs to be different... It is one thing for black people to work in business where its a majority of white people, they are the ones who need to fit in... But football is a totally different workplace, and the rules should be different...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can move if you like.

That is total racism! All teams want only white players, because fuck winning ya know.

I'd appreciate that. Secondly, I know, because teams want to lose and furthermore lose money. It makes total sense.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renault pulls 'N-word' ad over racism worry | Media | theguardian.com

Renault460.jpg

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, No race has the right to police another race... Its one thing to not like something that another people do, but to tell them they cannot do it is wrong...

So, different races should be segregated? :scratch: or, does a white cop have to be called in to take down a white shooter?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Football and Basketball are a majority of black players, and therefore has more black culture than most workplaces... therefore the culture needs to be different... It is one thing for black people to work in business where its a majority of white people, they are the ones who need to fit in... But football is a totally different workplace, and the rules should be different...

So they should dictate business decisions? Name any business that is controlled by their employees. All businesses want to make money and their employees are subject to change. Like it or not, that's the name of game.