• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricardo Lockette and Kaepernick

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic. What evidence do you have to suggest Kaepernick is 1 of those 4 players? Is posing in the ESPN the Magazine Body Issue enough reason for you to wonder about his sexuality?

Instead of living with one of the fine ass chicks chasing him, he lives with a dude named "Ricardo". What else do you need?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the rest of your posts? The ones where you claim discussing Kaepernick's sexuality is appropriate and on-topic because there was a rumour that 4 players are all coming out together? What about your entire conversation with Sick tonight where you tried to justify the discussion of Kaepernick's sexuality because some players in the NFL likely are/might be homosexual?

To clarify for you, the topic in this thread evolved from Lockette's place on the team to Colin Kaepernick's sexuality.

You said this is a topic that needs to be discussed because it is going to come to the surface soon.

Know what wasn't discussed in this thread?
1. The sexuality of players not named Colin Kaepernick and Vernon Davis.
2. The reaction from fans to the first player(s) in the NFL to come out of the closet while they are active.
3. The reaction of the media to said players.
4. The reaction of teammates and opponents to said players.

Points 2 through 4 are the main areas of discussion regarding players coming out of the closet in the NFL.

Know what the key points of the sexual orientation based discussion in this thread were?
1. Kaepernick is gay because he and Lockette are roommates
2.Kaepernick is gay because of the way he talks (Toby has also accused Kaepernick of being a thug and gangster based on how he talks).
3. Kaepernick is gay because he posed nude in ESPN the Magazine's Body issue.
4. Kaepernick is gay because he takes pride in his body.
5. The girl posted as Kaep's gf is not really his gf, because he's gay.
6. Kaepernick is gay because he loves the male body (very similar to #4).
7. Vernon Davis is gay because he takes pride in his body.
.8 Vernon Davis is gay because he cried when the 49ers drafted him.

Which of those 8 topics warrants further discussion?

You forgot that he lives with a dude named Ricardo.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

This is where you implied that I said Kaep was gay, you never said it, you just implied it. In your little weasel way.

Ha ha! IMAC would tell you that he "inferred" it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sounds like you have a serious problem with gay people since you think it is "slanderous" to say a person is gay.

It's slander to call someone gay if that person is not gay. That's the definition of slander.

Like imac said, a few of you shit stirrers are trying to hijack this thread & turn it into an argument about homosexuality (nothing to do with Kaepernick nor Lockette) for asinine reasons. I'm not taking the bait.

Instead of living with one of the fine ass chicks chasing him, he lives with a dude named "Ricardo". What else do you need?

Case and point.

Ha ha! IMAC would tell you that he "inferred" it.

...and now you're just being a dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its funny, with the stir about trolls migrating over from the espin board...

Maybe Toby felt the need to turn up his own troll game? :noidea:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny, with the stir about trolls migrating over from the espin board...

Maybe Toby felt the need to turn up his own troll game? :noidea:

That is so crazy, it almost makes sense... hahaha.

What? Nobody gets to troll 49ers fans except me- NN

haha

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's slander to call someone gay if that person is not gay. That's the definition of slander.

Like imac said, a few of you shit stirrers are trying to hijack this thread & turn it into an argument about homosexuality (nothing to do with Kaepernick nor Lockette) for asinine reasons. I'm not taking the bait.

Why? if I called you a "good guy" and you were not, would that be slaneder. It has to be an accusation of something negatiive, I would think, if you call it slander. SHows me that you think being gay is something bad.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why? if I called you a "good guy" and you were not, would that be slaneder. It has to be an accusation of something negatiive, I would think, if you call it slander. SHows me that you think being gay is something bad.

It doesn't need to be bad, IMO. If [implying someone was a homosexual] causes negative treatment of him, then I'd think it had the same effect. Especially if the speaker had reason to know it would or intended it to result in bad treatment. It wouldn't matter if we thought it were good or bad.

I know no one was talking about suing anyone, but in court, Kaepernick would be considered a public figure and a higher standard is required for Kaep to win. Besides, it would be libel, not slander. Slander is spoken and libel is written.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't need to be bad, IMO. If [implying someone was a homosexual] causes negative treatment of him, then I'd think it had the same effect. Especially if the speaker had reason to know it would or intended it to result in bad treatment. It wouldn't matter if we thought it were good or bad.

I know no one was talking about suing anyone, but in court, Kaepernick would be considered a public figure and a higher standard is required for Kaep to win. Besides, it would be libel, not slander. Slander is spoken and libel is written.

Lawyers! Sheesh.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
think Lockette has a 50% chance of making the 53, it is this high because of Crabtree and Manningham being out, but maybe i have to lower this percentage after reading this...

Marlon Moore. The Sacramento native rarely is mentioned when the 49ers receiving competition is discussed. Moore, however, was one of the more prolific receivers during OTAs and minicamp (at least during the sessions that were open to the media) and he earned a mention from Harbaugh as the minicamp wrapped up. Like Williams, he has an advantage in that he plays special teams. Moore was a gunner on punt coverage for the Dolphins, a role that underscores his toughness and one that could be a real asset when Harbaugh sits down with Brad Seely and the rest of his assistants prior to roster cut-down day. Moore also has deep speed. San Francisco never took advantage of Kaepernick's ability to hurl the ball deep down field last year, and it's something they could stand to add to their repertoire this season.

we already knew Moore had the ST's edge, but if he can also be the deep guy..............so Lockette would need to be a better all around WR, CLEARLY better.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we already knew Moore had the ST's edge, but if he can also be the deep guy..............so Lockette would need to be a better all around WR, CLEARLY better.[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to have either guy over AJ Jenkins.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we already knew Moore had the ST's edge, but if he can also be the deep guy..............so Lockette would need to be a better all around WR, CLEARLY better.

I'd be happy to have either guy over AJ Jenkins.[/QUOTE]

guess from a cap perspective, better if Jenkins win out. Jenkins is also a little younger than Lockette, so small factor but a factor. otherwise, fine with any of them emerging.

don't think anyone will clearly standout, so whomever is named starter will still share reps. then eventually Manningham will work his way back.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy to have either guy over AJ Jenkins.

guess from a cap perspective, better if Jenkins win out. Jenkins is also a little younger than Lockette, so small factor but a factor. otherwise, fine with any of them emerging.

don't think anyone will clearly standout, so whomever is named starter will still share reps. then eventually Manningham will work his way back.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. He was very effective when he was in there and we could sure use him with Crabtree out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why? if I called you a "good guy" and you were not, would that be slaneder.

That would be an opinion. But if you went around telling people I'm a woman that wouldn't be an opinion; that would be slander.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats a good point, if someone was going around saying you had a huge penis..... would you call that slander? Probably not.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good point, if someone was going around saying you had a huge penis..... would you call that slander? Probably not.

Everyone would say that someone else claiming that about them is true and therefore they would not sue for libel or slander. But if they did, truth is an absolute defense. But I'd hate to have to prove it to a jury if they sued me - to compel the other side to drop trough, no thanks - or lose because it wasn't true. ;)

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you all talking about big penises reminded me of this hahahahaha

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone would say that someone else claiming that about them is true and therefore they would not sue for libel or slander. But if they did, truth is an absolute defense. But I'd hate to have to prove it to a jury if they sued me - to compel the other side to drop trough, no thanks - or lose because it wasn't true. ;)

Ha ha!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is... that in order for it be "slander" it has to damage someones reputation, not just be a false statement.