• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricardo Lockette and Kaepernick

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Or maybe you can start the topic in another thread, since it bothers you being in this one.

This is a topic that should be brought up and discussed for the simple fact that there are "several" other athletes that are supposed to come out soon.

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day, Brendon Ayanbadejo says - SBNation.com

Fantastic. What evidence do you have to suggest Kaepernick is 1 of those 4 players? Is posing in the ESPN the Magazine Body Issue enough reason for you to wonder about his sexuality?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't disagree. I also can't agree with YOU CONTINUING to take the thread over with your rant. I posted one thing that went with what the thread had turned into (a sensible, positive response) and got accused of turning the WHOLE BOARD into ESPN by you. :wtf2:

note* This is another overreaction on your part. I'm not sure why you used caps like I tried to make a big point. I just said it is a topic that should be discussed now because it's apparently going to come to the surface soon. It would be cool to get it out of the way (preferably in the correct thread).

What was sensible about your post? There might be gay players in the NFL? I don't think that's news. Did you connect it to the topic at hand (Kaepernick is gay because he was in ESPN's body issue)? Not even a little bit. Your post was pointless.

How is Kaepernick's sexuality going to come to the surface soon?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic. What evidence do you have to suggest Kaepernick is 1 of those 4 players? Is posing in the ESPN the Magazine Body Issue enough reason for you to wonder about his sexuality?

What was sensible about your post? There might be gay players in the NFL? I don't think that's news. Did you connect it to the topic at hand (Kaepernick is gay because he was in ESPN's body issue)? Not even a little bit. Your post was pointless.

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick?s old and new girlfriends | Bossip

Some pics of his ex too.

At the same time though, even if he was gay, as long as he can make a completion over 20 yards I'd be cool with it.

This was my original post. I never said Kaep was gay or was going to surface as gay soon. I was only saying the topic should be discussed.

Mac, read the posts before you sound like a dumbass next time

I was more along the lines of pointing out that Kaep been having girlfriends.

The sensible, positive part was where I said that even if he was it would be ok. The way I tried to point out that the only thing that matters is completions over 20 yards.

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see where you got confused. It was where I said several other ATHLETES are supposed to come out. I was talking about besides Jason Collins.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential as in he has the raw natural ability to be a starter someday.

But there have been plenty of guys with raw natural ability that never put it together. He did not get enough playing time with the Seahawks for me to determine how his hands are but I imagine that his issue is the route running and his ability to get separation, that tends to be the main issue with guys like him.

From the little I saw of him at Seahawks training camp/his small amount of playing time, if he put it together he looks like a guy who could stretch the field, he has really elite straight line speed. His speed and size are the two biggest things he has going for him.

I like how that sounds.

:suds:

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This was my original post. I never said Kaep was gay or was going to surface as gay soon. I was only saying the topic should be discussed.

Mac, read the posts before you sound like a dumbass next time

I was more along the lines of pointing out that Kaep been having girlfriends.

What about the rest of your posts? The ones where you claim discussing Kaepernick's sexuality is appropriate and on-topic because there was a rumour that 4 players are all coming out together? What about your entire conversation with Sick tonight where you tried to justify the discussion of Kaepernick's sexuality because some players in the NFL likely are/might be homosexual?

To clarify for you, the topic in this thread evolved from Lockette's place on the team to Colin Kaepernick's sexuality.

You said this is a topic that needs to be discussed because it is going to come to the surface soon.

Know what wasn't discussed in this thread?
1. The sexuality of players not named Colin Kaepernick and Vernon Davis.
2. The reaction from fans to the first player(s) in the NFL to come out of the closet while they are active.
3. The reaction of the media to said players.
4. The reaction of teammates and opponents to said players.

Points 2 through 4 are the main areas of discussion regarding players coming out of the closet in the NFL.

Know what the key points of the sexual orientation based discussion in this thread were?
1. Kaepernick is gay because he and Lockette are roommates
2.Kaepernick is gay because of the way he talks (Toby has also accused Kaepernick of being a thug and gangster based on how he talks).
3. Kaepernick is gay because he posed nude in ESPN the Magazine's Body issue.
4. Kaepernick is gay because he takes pride in his body.
5. The girl posted as Kaep's gf is not really his gf, because he's gay.
6. Kaepernick is gay because he loves the male body (very similar to #4).
7. Vernon Davis is gay because he takes pride in his body.
.8 Vernon Davis is gay because he cried when the 49ers drafted him.

Which of those 8 topics warrants further discussion?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I see where you got confused. It was where I said several other ATHLETES are supposed to come out. I was talking about besides Jason Collins.

I didn't get confused. I followed the thread. You may have gotten confused in your attempt to make a bastardized thread useful, but don't for a second pretend this thread was about the acceptance of gay players in the NFL.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the rest of your posts? The ones where you claim discussing Kaepernick's sexuality is appropriate and on-topic because there was a rumour that 4 players are all coming out together? What about your entire conversation with Sick tonight where you tried to justify the discussion of Kaepernick's sexuality because some players in the NFL likely are/might be homosexual?

To clarify for you, the topic in this thread evolved from Lockette's place on the team to Colin Kaepernick's sexuality.

You said this is a topic that needs to be discussed because it is going to come to the surface soon.

Know what wasn't discussed in this thread?
1. The sexuality of players not named Colin Kaepernick and Vernon Davis.
2. The reaction from fans to the first player(s) in the NFL to come out of the closet while they are active.
3. The reaction of the media to said players.
4. The reaction of teammates and opponents to said players.

Points 2 through 4 are the main areas of discussion regarding players coming out of the closet in the NFL.

Know what the key points of the sexual orientation based discussion in this thread were?
1. Kaepernick is gay because he and Lockette are roommates
2.Kaepernick is gay because of the way he talks (Toby has also accused Kaepernick of being a thug and gangster based on how he talks).
3. Kaepernick is gay because he posed nude in ESPN the Magazine's Body issue.
4. Kaepernick is gay because he takes pride in his body.
5. The girl posted as Kaep's gf is not really his gf, because he's gay.
6. Kaepernick is gay because he loves the male body (very similar to #4).
7. Vernon Davis is gay because he takes pride in his body.
.8 Vernon Davis is gay because he cried when the 49ers drafted him.

Which of those 8 topics warrants further discussion?

None of these, I agreed with Sick about that, NON OF THOSE TOPICS ARE RELEVANT. I was talking about the topic of homosexuality in sports.

Again, you got confused, no prob. Let me explain, I NEVER once tried to imply that Kaep was gay or possibly gay. I only pointed out to the guy that said Kaep was gay, the fact that Kaep has been documented with girls, no matter what he has never seen.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
None of these, I agreed with Sick about that, NON OF THOSE TOPICS ARE RELEVANT. I was talking about the topic of homosexuality in sports.

Again, you got confused, no prob. Let me explain, I NEVER once tried to imply that Kaep was gay or possibly gay. I only pointed out to the guy that said Kaep was gay, the fact that Kaep has been documented with girls, no matter what he has never seen.

Homosexuality in sports WAS NEVER A TOPIC IN THIS THREAD. You came into this thread and said the topics being discussed were important and relevant. Presented with the topics in this thread, you say they are not.

Which is it?

Furthermore, show me where I said you called or implied Kaep is gay. Are you even trying to follow this thread?

If the topics being discussed in this thread are relevant, it is one of the 8 I asked about above. If those topics are not relevant, than WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get confused. I followed the thread. You may have gotten confused in your attempt to make a bastardized thread useful, but don't for a second pretend this thread was about the acceptance of gay players in the NFL.

I'm not pretending shit for you. You are not shit to me. Again, you're acting confused, this time about my character. I'm the dude that really never liked you on these boards and try to ignore you because you come off like a snobby, little person that tries to use boards to be a "cool guy".

I don't argue and debate to well on the computer, especially with people like yourself. It never gets anywhere, I start flippin out and trying to meet up, then people like yourself explain why your more comfy talkin shit on the computer.

Right now I guess you are trying to get the thread closed, which is fine, I'll be your huckleberry. If you keep going I'll go ahead and get banned at the same time. Fuck it and fuck you.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is where you implied that I said Kaep was gay, you never said it, you just implied it. In your little weasel way.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not pretending shit for you. You are not shit to me. Again, you're acting confused, this time about my character. I'm the dude that really never liked you on these boards and try to ignore you because you come off like a snobby, little person that tries to use boards to be a "cool guy".

I don't argue and debate to well on the computer, especially with people like yourself. It never gets anywhere, I start flippin out and trying to meet up, then people like yourself explain why your more comfy talkin shit on the computer.

Right now I guess you are trying to get the thread closed, which is fine, I'll be your huckleberry. If you keep going I'll go ahead and get banned at the same time. Fuck it and fuck you.

Maybe your problem with debating on the computer is that you don't actually pay attention to what is being discussed. You had a topic you think warrants discussion (it does) in homosexuality in sports, and decided the first thread that you read that mentioned a gay player was about that (it isn't).

So, I will give you the same suggestion you gave Sick earlier, if you think homosexuality in sports warrants conversation, than CREATE A THREAD FOR IT. Don't try to turn one of Toby's troll threads into it.

And get over yourself, fuck. If you're too good for the boards, than don't post.

You're really cute though, pretending to know people.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[/B]

This is where you implied that I said Kaep was gay, you never said it, you just implied it. In your little weasel way.

No dumbass. That's a question. One you could easily answer with, at most, three characters, but I assume it would only take 2 (n & o).

You said the conversations in this thread warrant discussion. That was one of the main topics in this thread. Do you want to discuss it?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imac_21;3253807[B said:
]Homosexuality in sports WAS NEVER A TOPIC IN THIS THREAD[/B]. You came into this thread and said the topics being discussed were important and relevant. Presented with the topics in this thread, you say they are not.

Which is it?

Furthermore, show me where I said you called or implied Kaep is gay. Are you even trying to follow this thread?

If the topics being discussed in this thread are relevant, it is one of the 8 I asked about above. If those topics are not relevant, than WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

I don't care about what was in the thread, that what I was talking about to Sick.

And you're wrong again, I came into this thread and showed that Kaep is known for being with girls.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't care about what was in the thread, that what I was talking about to Sick.

And you're wrong again, I came into this thread and showed that Kaep is known for being with girls.

Of course you don't care what was in the thread. That's why you said that the topic being discussed warrants discussion. Because you don't care.

Try to keep up with yourself.

I assume that since you avoided the question about what your point is, that you don't have one.

I'm out. Fuck you.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe your problem with debating on the computer is that you don't actually pay attention to what is being discussed. You had a topic you think warrants discussion (it does) in homosexuality in sports, and decided the first thread that you read that mentioned a gay player was about that (it isn't).

So, I will give you the same suggestion you gave Sick earlier, if you think homosexuality in sports warrants conversation, than CREATE A THREAD FOR IT. Don't try to turn one of Toby's troll threads into it.

And get over yourself, fuck. If you're too good for the boards, than don't post.

You're really cute though, pretending to know people.

No, your mother is cute.

I have never felt too good for boards, I don't feel good about debating dumbshit on them, YOU LITTLE BITCH.

As a matter of fact why don't we just meet up and you could call me the names you use face to face. We could even record it and make a thread for that. I'm local, anywhere in the Bay is fine with me.

Other than that you could keep your suggestions.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your mother is cute.

I have never felt too good for boards, I don't feel good about debating dumbshit on them, YOU LITTLE BITCH.

As a matter of fact why don't we just meet up and you could call me the names you use face to face. We could even record it and make a thread for that. I'm local, anywhere in the Bay is fine with me.

Other than that you could keep your suggestions.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe you can start the topic in another thread, since it bothers you being in this one.

This is a topic that should be brought up and discussed for the simple fact that there are "several" other athletes that are supposed to come out soon.

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day, Brendon Ayanbadejo says - SBNation.com

You tell him Mane! he is always whining about some thread subject that he doesn't like as if we all should have the same interests as him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with Kaepernick nor Lockette. And calling a guy a homosexual without anything at all to back it up is idiotic and slanderous. It's something one would expect from trolls who root for other teams.

If you want to post bull shit, post it in the BS thread.

Sounds like you have a serious problem with gay people since you think it is "slanderous" to say a person is gay.