• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ricardo Lockette and Kaepernick

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were living with her, some would scream about how that was bad, shacking up and all. Plus, she'd be a gold-digger and a slut (not that she is or isn't already) and Kaep would be shallow. I don't think you care, but if Kaepernick did it, maybe?

Just kidding. But you do seem to find things wrong with some people and sometimes your reasons are either not stated well or just appear that the person was damned if they did or damned if they didn't.

My initial observations about people probably do appear to be judgemental but the are often perceptive and intuitive and turn out to be correct. But as long as he continues to play quarterback the way he has I don't care who he lies down with.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So VD is gay also for being in the Mag. Come on dont be so dumb.

I thought that was a given. I've thought that ever since he was so despondant over being drafted by the wretched 49ers that he wept like a woman on national TV. After all that crying it turned out that the 49ers are now one of the best teams in the NFL.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my experience those who go around assuming others are gay are trying to deflect from their own insecurities about their own sexuality.

In short, if you are gay Toby, its ok bro. We won't hold it against you.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that the above post is 100% on topic and should get some interesting and valuable debate going on sexuality. Please do not ignore it.

FIFY

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my experience those who go around assuming others are gay are trying to deflect from their own insecurities about their own sexuality.

In short, if you are gay Toby, its ok bro. We won't hold it against you.

Thanks. I feel a whole lot better about myself now.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think it's time for the mods to close this thread. It has nothing to do with Lockette's play any more; it's a thread about players' sexuality for some extremely stupid reason.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time for the mods to close this thread. It has nothing to do with Lockette's play any more; it's a thread about players' sexuality for some extremely stupid reason.

Or maybe you can start the topic in another thread, since it bothers you being in this one.

This is a topic that should be brought up and discussed for the simple fact that there are "several" other athletes that are supposed to come out soon.

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day, Brendon Ayanbadejo says - SBNation.com

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is a topic that should be brought up and discussed for the simple fact that there are "several" other athletes that are supposed to come out soon.

That has nothing to do with Kaepernick nor Lockette. And calling a guy a homosexual without anything at all to back it up is idiotic and slanderous. It's something one would expect from trolls who root for other teams.

If you want to post bull shit, post it in the BS thread.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with Kaepernick nor Lockette. And calling a guy a homosexual without anything at all to back it up is idiotic and slanderous. It's something one would expect from trolls who root for other teams.

True! Everything you say here I agree with. So if it bothers you by being in this thread, why not just stop reading it? Why not just keep writing about Lockette and Kaep, while ignoring the parts you don't agree with?

Or why not start a new thread with this topic so the ones that don't mind discussing it could do so in the correct thread?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
True! Everything you say here I agree with. So if it bothers you by being in this thread, why not just stop reading it? Why not just keep writing about Lockette and Kaep, while ignoring the parts you don't agree with?

Why not stop crapping all over legitimate threads and turning a great sports site into the ESPN board?

Last edited by a moderator:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not stop crapping all over legitimate threads and turning a great sports site into the ESPN board?

Also, I havent posted in a while, until now. I have nothing to do with turning this site into ESPN.

I've actually posted very little since the Superbowl, on this board, Warriors and Giants. It was like a weird depression after we didn't pull off the comeback. I didn't really want to talk sports, now football's coming back and so is the excitement.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
New potential Thread:

Vance MaDonald had an amazing game week 1.

1st reply: Another great pick by Baalke!

2nd reply: Did you see how high he went up for that TD he grabbed? Wow!

3rd reply: Vance is a closet homosexual! Look at the way he talks.

4th reply: You're a moron.

5th reply: Hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I fully support bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bob Loblaw

6th reply: Stop hijacking the thread.

7th reply: If you're so uncomfortable with the subject, don't read these posts. This is an important topic that NEEDS to be discussed.

Result: SportsHoopla = ESPN = a hot poop sandwhich.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe you can start the topic in another thread, since it bothers you being in this one.

4 gay NFL players could come out on the same day, Brendon Ayanbadejo says - SBNation.com

New potential Thread:

Vance MaDonald had an amazing game week 1.

1st reply: Another great pick by Baalke!

2nd reply: Did you see how high he went up for that TD he grabbed? Wow!

3rd reply: Vance is a closet homosexual! Look at the way he talks.

4th reply: You're a moron.

5th reply: Hey, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I fully support bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bob Loblaw

6th reply: Stop hijacking the thread.

*7th reply: If you're so uncomfortable with the subject, don't read these posts. This is an important topic that NEEDS to be discussed.

Result: SportsHoopla = ESPN = a hot poop sandwhich.

I can't disagree. I also can't agree with YOU CONTINUING to take the thread over with your rant. I posted one thing that went with what the thread had turned into (a sensible, positive response) and got accused of turning the WHOLE BOARD into ESPN by you. :wtf2:

note* This is another overreaction on your part. I'm not sure why you used caps like I tried to make a big point. I just said it is a topic that should be discussed now because it's apparently going to come to the surface soon. It would be cool to get it out of the way (preferably in the correct thread).

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only post I have read is the OP and I have to say I was really sad and pretty surprised when the Seahawks let Lockette go. The guy has 4.3 speed and solid size. He was obviously considered a project but I always thought the potential was there.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is fine but I doubt she's really Kaepernick's girlfriend. Any dude that poses naked in a magazine and works as hard on his body as he must have is probably gay. Nothing wrong with it , its just a little unsettling.

As hilarious as it would be for Kaepernick to be gay, there is no correlation between him posing naked for ESPN and his sexuality. Also to say "anyone who works as hard on his body" is some sort of indication of his sexuality is a joke. First off, he is an NFL player who's profession is to stay in excellent shape and 2nd, 90% of guys who get into bodybuilding/weight lifting do it so that they can get more girls.

The only thing you said in that post that is remotely accurate is the fact that girl is probably not his girlfriend. He's likely plowing her and 15 other girls just as attractive.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only post I have read is the OP and I have to say I was really sad and pretty surprised when the Seahawks let Lockette go. The guy has 4.3 speed and solid size. He was obviously considered a project but I always thought the potential was there.

When you say potential, do you mean #2 wr potential, slot/4 wr potential, or do you see him with potential to make the team/good special teamer? I've never really seen him play, though I have high hopes for the chemistry that he's formed with his qb (to go along with his intangibles).

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say potential, do you mean #2 wr potential, slot/4 wr potential, or do you see him with potential to make the team/good special teamer? I've never really seen him play, though I have high hopes for the chemistry that he's formed with his qb (to go along with his intangibles).

Potential as in he has the raw natural ability to be a starter someday.

But there have been plenty of guys with raw natural ability that never put it together. He did not get enough playing time with the Seahawks for me to determine how his hands are but I imagine that his issue is the route running and his ability to get separation, that tends to be the main issue with guys like him.

From the little I saw of him at Seahawks training camp/his small amount of playing time, if he put it together he looks like a guy who could stretch the field, he has really elite straight line speed. His speed and size are the two biggest things he has going for him.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure where he will start the season on your depth chart but he is a guy to hold on to simply because there is always the chance he develops into something.