• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 - Will you root for him when he moves on?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but for the life of me I can't figure out why some fans seem to hate him and almost cheer for his demise.

Could it possibly be due to the fact that he is a self-centered, selfish, egotistical, narcissistic moron ?

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no ill will towards Robert and hope he succeeds elsewhere. Houston/ Cleveland etc.. Dallas/Phila not so much.

Same here. As long as he's not with a divisional rival then I hope he does well.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Tom Brady :D

When you have started in six Super Bowls and won four, you are allowed to be an asshole. IM just saying. :trash:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Griffin finds success in the future. I will always be grateful to him for giving us a magical 2012 season.

I would like him to go outside of the NFCE tho, easier to root for a player who is outside of the division.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will ABSOLUTELY root for RGIII to do well. He was an huge part of our success in 2012 and helped bring another NFCE Crown to Washington. He has been a great teammate this season even in light of being asked to not dress all season. The team could have cut him and let him catch on somewhere else but that didn't happen. Let's just hope his next home is not in the NFCE because he will kill us no doubt. Just seems to be what happens in DC when we let players go. I wish him the best all though I don't think he will need it, he will be fine.

HTTR!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady's behavior is not even close to what Griffin put this team through the last few years. He cried to the owner and got the only coach who will ever make him successful run out of town because he wanted to dictate the offense, an offense he clearly could not run. He lied to said coach about the extent of his injury, then blamed him for getting hurt again. He failed to take any accountability for his poor play, throwing his teammates under the bus constantly. There are reports that he just didn't work hard enough. He was constantly causing distractions and worse because he did know when to shut up. He has no friends in the locker room and elsewhere (see Tim Brown's comments) because he's a flaming asshole. Oh yeah and there is that little thing about costing us 4 high draft picks that set the team back years.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady's behavior is not even close to what Griffin put this team through the last few years. He cried to the owner and got the only coach who will ever make him successful run out of town because he wanted to dictate the offense, an offense he clearly could not run. He lied to said coach about the extent of his injury, then blamed him for getting hurt again. He failed to take any accountability for his poor play, throwing his teammates under the bus constantly. There are reports that he just didn't work hard enough. He was constantly causing distractions and worse because he did know when to shut up. He has no friends in the locker room and elsewhere (see Tim Brown's comments) because he's a flaming asshole. Oh yeah and there is that little thing about costing us 4 high draft picks that set the team back years.

Sounds like you will not be rooting for him to do well. Like I'm sure he cares what you think.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DGF.. Channeling Shark. :lol:

P.S. Welcome to the Darkside.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you will not be rooting for him to do well. Like I'm sure he cares what you think.

No more than he cares about your opinion. Why the sharp tone? I was just answering the question and responding to other posts.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like a scorned lover, my wrath holds no boundaries. Besides everything I wrote was true.

OH believe me I know. I was saying most of this a while ago minus the Brady comparison. And while I wont wish for him to fail outright ( unless he goes to Dallas or Philly ), I can also say I wont be actively hoping he does well. Because like you have eluded, its kind of like hoping your Ex gets every thing he or she wanted with their new partner. We can all sit here and say I hope he becomes great in a new local, but as Skins fans we are some what honor bound to hope he just kinda withers and goes away.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH believe me I know. I was saying most of this a while ago minus the Brady comparison. And while I wont wish for him to fail outright ( unless he goes to Dallas or Philly ), I can also say I wont be actively hoping he does well. Because like you have eluded, its kind of like hoping your Ex gets every thing he or she wanted with their new partner. We can all sit here and say I hope he becomes great in a new local, but as Skins fans we are some what honor bound to hope he just kinda withers and goes away.
Don't worry, he will. He will go somewhere, start, and be injured by mid season. He is just too frail. This is why I am not concerned about him going to philly or Dallas.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask it like this....

If you hired a kid who was supposed to change your industry straight out of college, spent 3-4 times the going rate to get him. He was a wonder kid his first year, but ultimately failed at the position you hired him for. Trashed your entire management team, and caused the rest of the organization to suffer while you STILL tried to make it work around him....

Would you hope he does wonders after you ultimately fire him and he goes to work for a direct competitor??