• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rg3 secretly spreading trade rumors for KC to get this guy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, when you assume a person is above reproach, thats usually the time that they show you just how reproachable they can be.

Im just saying.

SeanTaylor21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I swear i wouldn't mind Tebow running the pistol on situational or goal line downs....let him take that punishment and let Bobby take the spread snaps. Sidenote we can run the pistol from multiple formations, i just never wrapped my head around why Kyle never used the spread formation or pocket roll outs to mask the O-Line weaknesses and protect Bobby's health.....It is what it is now, but I hope Gruden knows that Bobby won't really be a "Pocket passer" but more of an all around "mobile QB".

Hail!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear i wouldn't mind Tebow running the pistol on situational or goal line downs....let him take that punishment and let Bobby take the spread snaps. Sidenote we can run the pistol from multiple formations, i just never wrapped my head around why Kyle never used the spread formation or pocket roll outs to mask the O-Line weaknesses and protect Bobby's health.....It is what it is now, but I hope Gruden knows that Bobby won't really be a "Pocket passer" but more of an all around "mobile QB".

Hail!!!

I hope you are joking about Tebow.

I'm sure Gruden understands that RG3 is best used as a "mobile QB". Unfortunately, RG3 may not understand this.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And stories like this is why I usually put the skins on hold from feb to April.

:L