• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 needs to heed this advice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same advice he's heard since the beginning of his year 2. Will it finally sink in? Who knows. The dude is his own worse enemy though.

First: He wants to be a pocket passer. He isn't. He needs to come to those terms. I wanna be every child's hero every mans nightmare and every women's dream but just like Griffin I need to come to terms with the fact that I never will be. Oh I'm close though.

Second: The dude can't slide. One good slide amongst four hilarious ones where he was lucky not to blow his knee out again just won't cut it. He needs to learn.

Third: He needs to forget about the knee and worry more about the play unfolding in front of him. Scared dump off passes when the sheet get tight is football 101 on how to go three and out. He needs to panic less and focus more. Hard thing to do after destroying his knee twice.

Four: Give your presser after the game and I don't want to hear from you again until the next after game presser, and please no more 'project this or project that'... dude looks like an idiot... and btw, how'd all them projects work out for ya?

If he can get out of his own way he could be a serious threat in the NFL... so will see if he heeds the advice this time.