• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Retired Vegas cop says Tupac's last words were

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the reason why I respect Tupac so much as an artist is because he could make a song like "Hit em Up" and turn around and write songs like these. True artists to me are capable of writing songs about anything, some songwriters are one trick ponies and write about the same thing over and over. When someone is able to encapsulate the different aspects and emotions of life, it's very impressive to me.

This is what made me a fan as well. Honestly, his music presented a whole new side of life to me that a white boy from suburbia never saw, or even knew. When Tupac was running around in the 90s I was a teenager. I was to young to have appreciated the NWA or Public Enemy days. Mid 90s my music was typical white boy Grunge and then I listened to some Tupac and got a great appreciation for Rap. His ability to tell stories were better than most. It wasn't just the Hit 'Em Up songs. Every rapper loves to brag about how bad ass they are or how much money/hoes they have. His songs like "My Block" and "Brenda's Got a Baby" really opened my eyes to real struggles people go through. My bullshit teenage angst over whether or not my parents would let me borrow the car to take Amber out this weekend so I could try to get laid didn't see so rough. It may sound stupid.. but it helped knowing a lot of people had it way worse.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fuck You"

The first police officer at the scene of Tupac Shakur's 1996 drive-by murder has revealed the last words spoken by the late rap legend. And they're not exactly peaceful.

"He looked at me, and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth," says Chris Carroll, a retired sergeant with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, in a new feature with Vegas Seven. "And then the words came out: ‘Fuck you.’"

There's a lot more to the article if ya want to read it.

Tupac's Final Words Revealed by Police Officer | Music News | Rolling Stone

:rip: Tupac Shakur

June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996