• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Nick Foles Puts Out a Million Dollar Hit on the Chicago Bears Defense

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHICAGO, IL-- While fans from all over the country continue to doubt the Philadelphia Eagles as they embark on their second straight postseason run, their usually mild-mannered quarterback had a few statements to offer up on Sunday morning:

"You know, I wake up every fucking Sunday mornin' and I go to Church and I pray Psalms 23. Every fucking mornin'. You know what the fuck I said today at Church? I prayed Revelation 14:10-11. You know what that says? Fuck you, you cocksucker- that's what it says."

(The Inquirer researched the actual Biblical quote and found a different quote than the quote Foles claimed, and has reproduced it below)

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 6.57.43 AM.png

Foles continued: "I'm tired of this fucking shit. Chicago -6? That's fucking insulting. So you know what, I'm putting out a million dollar hit on the Chicago Bears' defense- dead. And you know whose gonna collect that fucking bounty? I am you cocksucker."

Many were shocked at the typically soft-spoken quarterback's words. These people were reportedly told to go fuck themselves by Foles. The 29 year old quarterback and newly-ordained consigliere for the Sicilian Mafia reportedly walked out from the press conference with Johnny Cash's cover of "God's Gonna Cut You Down" playing overhead, when an explosion went off.

"Yeah, he just said fuck you, let's get this money boys, and walked off," said news reporter Dave Spadaro. "Then he's got 'God's Gonna Cut You Down' playing, and he presses a button, and the table he was sitting at explodes into flames behind him as he walks away!"

Police later found 22 pounds of dynamite under the table. They considered pressing charges against Foles, with 3 people dead and two more in the hospital, but concluded that the act was just too bad ass for them to get involved with.

5a3c19d3c4ede.image.jpg

200.gif

giphy.gif

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying too hard.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AdolescentLeafyIaerismetalmark-small.gif

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHICAGO, IL-- While fans from all over the country continue to doubt the Philadelphia Eagles as they embark on their second straight postseason run, their usually mild-mannered quarterback had a few statements to offer up on Sunday morning:

"You know, I wake up every fucking Sunday mornin' and I go to Church and I pray Psalms 23. Every fucking mornin'. You know what the fuck I said today at Church? I prayed Revelation 14:10-11. You know what that says? Fuck you, you cocksucker- that's what it says."

(The Inquirer researched the actual Biblical quote and found a different quote than the quote Foles claimed, and has reproduced it below)

View attachment 195004

Foles continued: "I'm tired of this fucking shit. Chicago -6? That's fucking insulting. So you know what, I'm putting out a million dollar hit on the Chicago Bears' defense- dead. And you know whose gonna collect that fucking bounty? I am you cocksucker."

Many were shocked at the typically soft-spoken quarterback's words. These people were reportedly told to go fuck themselves by Foles. The 29 year old quarterback and newly-ordained consigliere for the Sicilian Mafia reportedly walked out from the press conference with Johnny Cash's cover of "God's Gonna Cut You Down" playing overhead, when an explosion went off.

"Yeah, he just said fuck you, let's get this money boys, and walked off," said news reporter Dave Spadaro. "Then he's got 'God's Gonna Cut You Down' playing, and he presses a button, and the table he was sitting at explodes into flames behind him as he walks away!"

Police later found 22 pounds of dynamite under the table. They considered pressing charges against Foles, with 3 people dead and two more in the hospital, but concluded that the act was just too bad ass for them to get involved with.

5a3c19d3c4ede.image.jpg

200.gif

giphy.gif
My God man, people can see you.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 195004

5a3c19d3c4ede.image.jpg

200.gif

giphy.gif
Ending it with that last gif:laugh3:

Bravo

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An all nighter last night for Omar. Damn that coke coming up from South America is just flowing up here.

Another reason we need a wall

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP knows his shit!!

Foles... the early years... that’s a bad white boy!!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Bears vs Eagles game was going to give us a lot of good stuff. It has not disappointed