• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rep Points

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
whore1239929816.jpg

Neg rep? God damn people this was a joke, I have given out a bunch of rep on this freaking page. QUIT BEING SOFA KING SENSATIVE

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neg rep? God damn people this was a joke, I have given out a bunch of rep on this freaking page. QUIT BEING SOFA KING SENSATIVE

It sure as hell wasn't me because I am an attention whore. :) Just my opinion but when people give out reps they should sign them. I always do but have never given out a neg rep. Even if I delete a post I tell the poster why I did it, it's called manning up and having balls I guess.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure as hell wasn't me because I am an attention whore. :) Just my opinion but when people give out reps they should sign them. I always do but have never given out a neg rep. Even if I delete a post I tell the poster why I did it, it's called manning up and having balls I guess.

I owe you a rep for this one boss. If you want to give out some anonymous love on a positive rep, no worries. However, if you're going to give somebody a negative rep,at least have the cojones to man up and identify yourself.

Also ladies and gents, no offense (as all of you guys know you have my respect), but isn't the goal of the rep being compromised a little in this thread? Reps should be given out to good posts that display hockey knowledge, make you laugh, or something you agree with right (or something else I haven't thought of)? Just my humble opinion.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone owes me rep...i can't remember what it was for though...CRAP!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of my favorites:
ch851210.gif

You can rep if you want, I really don't care. I just love Calvin & Hobbes!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of my favorites:
ch851210.gif

You can rep if you want, I really don't care. I just love Calvin & Hobbes!

One of the very first. Awesome!

I still read through the entire collection at least once a year. Usually I do it arounf Thanksgiving for some reason.

Here is another:

image006.gif

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the very first. Awesome!

I still read through the entire collection at least once a year. Usually I do it arounf Thanksgiving for some reason.

Here is another:

image006.gif

I just started reading through Yukon Ho! and Weirdos From Another Planet on Friday. Still the best comic strip around!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Also ladies and gents, no offense (as all of you guys know you have my respect), but isn't the goal of the rep being compromised a little in this thread? Reps should be given out to good posts that display hockey knowledge, make you laugh, or something you agree with right (or something else I haven't thought of)? Just my humble opinion.

or hot chicks. don't forget the hot chicks.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or hot chicks. don't forget the hot chicks.

Agreed. by the way, I owe you a rep for the Star Wars Stripper and I owe boss one for his reply to ElYeah.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I get it, manning up on a neg rep is to much to ask. I got another for the 2nd message. **** in the comments

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I owe you a rep for this one boss. If you want to give out some anonymous love on a positive rep, no worries. However, if you're going to give somebody a negative rep,at least have the cojones to man up and identify yourself.

Good point filo, If it's a good post or topic I go for the rep. If I don't agree or like it I move on, it's no big deal. People get so sensitive about things.

It's a message board and we will never agree on all topic's so be it. Obviously if a post is offensive or out of line like a personal attack, just report it. It will be taken care of but to give a neg rep because you do not agree with them is an issue those that do it should deal with.

I'm rambling sorry folks. Just my opinion, We have mods, PM them if you think something is out of line or whatever. I will always give a response if I agree or disagree and WHY. Always feel free to PM me and you will always get a response.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm giving you a negative rep for that.