• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W18

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Idk why you quoted me. Last night game went exactly as I expected. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the 2nd half just to see if anything changed... that was 5 minutes wasted.

The Eagles are a very good team. The Giants are an ever-so-slightly, above average team who get a lot of "wishful thinking" play from the NYC-centric media whenever they show signs of transcending mediocrity.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk why you quoted me. Last night game went exactly as I expected. I watched maybe 5 minutes of the 2nd half just to see if anything changed... that was 5 minutes wasted.

The Eagles are a very good team. The Giants are slightly an ever-so-slightly, above average team who get a lot of "wishfiul thinking" play from the NYC-centric media whenever they show signs of transcending mediocrity.
The Vikings were a great matchup for them and it was still a dog fight.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings were a great matchup for them and it was still a dog fight.

That's a team that's been doing it with smoke & mirrors all season. In the NFC it's the Eagles, Niners & Boys and then there's everyone else.. and I think "everyone else" may start with the Lions at this point, who are also not in the class of those 3, yet went into NY a few weeks ago and clowned the then 7-3 Giants. I'm from NY, so NY pro teams were my rooting interests when I was a kid. But I've learned to take any hype about the Giants & Jets with a large grain of salt.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bumping to remind everyone how I was right about Eagles at #1 and above the 49era despite the hysteria around that.