• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when I got crucified for saying I didn't want Durant on either of my teams???

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcing a trade = Being a spoiled teenage girl unsatisfied with her surroundings. That's as close to "wearing out a welcome" as there is in this business...

He didn't "force" anything. He went to the organization, told them that he wouldn't be re-signing with them and asked that they trade him. How they handled it from there is on them

He didn't threaten to sit out. He didn't fake an injury and he didn't threaten to have surgery.

Just because a player requests a trade, doesn't mean the team has to trade him. Kobe requested a trade at one point, the Lakers told him he isn't going anywhere and he retired a Laker.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, win totals in recent years have suggested that the Pacers have, in fact, been better without Paul George.

Really? How many more playoff games have they won?

There's an outside chance they may miss the playoffs this year though, with so much roster turnover and Oladipo still being out.

A very outside chance, imo. Unless they get decimated by injuries, they're in the playoffs.