• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when I got crucified for saying I didn't want Durant on either of my teams???

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now I definitely don't want him on my teams. While I wouldn't have ever wished injury on the poor guy, he's not the championship maker most have made him out to be, unless of course he has a 73-win supporting cast to shield his ass from his flaws. And now he's going to be 32 once he's back at full strength, if ever again.

I'd still like to be able to find that moron who replied to me last fall (don't remember exactly whom it was) by comparing Durant to Charlize Theron. After watching the films A Million Ways to Die in the West and Long Shot here in 2019, all I could say is - You really compared Charlize Theron to Kevin freaking Durant? :tsk:

ghey

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now I definitely don't want him on my teams. While I wouldn't have ever wished injury on the poor guy, he's not the championship maker most have made him out to be, unless of course he has a 73-win supporting cast to shield his ass from his flaws. And now he's going to be 32 once he's back at full strength, if ever again.

I'd still like to be able to find that moron who replied to me last fall (don't remember exactly whom it was) by comparing Durant to Charlize Theron. After watching the films A Million Ways to Die in the West and Long Shot here in 2019, all I could say is - You really compared Charlize Theron to Kevin freaking Durant? :tsk:

ghey

LOL you are just the worst

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey

Yes, I would take Charlize Theron every day of the week over Kevin Durant and she’s older. ;)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You suck so bad at trolling. Like you could at least put forth a halfass attempt to be clever

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is one person in this world that has enjoyed Kevin Durant being injured, or any other athlete for that matter, I hope he suffers a painful death soon and then I would love to pee on his grave.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I would take Charlize Theron every day of the week over Kevin Durant and she’s older. ;)

Most days it would be more than once.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey

I could see why you don't want to take the best player in the league on your team. And miss me with that "I would never want to wish injury" nonsense. Your menstruation cycle was one of the most epic things I saw the summer that Paul George got traded.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey
Durant is def. getting a max but there is no doubt about it- he will never again be the athlete that he was pre-injury. A torn Achilles will effect him the rest of his career and rob him of some explosiveness and defensive ability. He will still be a great player there is no doubt about that- but as we saw from Kobe- an achilees robs you of something.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is one person in this world that has enjoyed Kevin Durant being injured, or any other athlete for that matter, I hope he suffers a painful death soon and then I would love to pee on his grave.

There were a lot of them cheering in Toronto when it happened. Blame Canada....

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of them cheering in Toronto when it happened. Blame Canada....

Dickheads... Canada is nothing to blame for some canadians being dickheads...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey
You're taking it way too seriously - you get crucified in here every time you talk - It has nothing to do with your basketball opinions. - It's your other pitiful choices of wishing people get injured and now they don't like you

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey
Kevin Durant - brought the Warriors two championship titles before getting injured, but go on - I need a good laugh

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ghey

Um people are still laughing at you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cruelty to the grass bro- don't hurt the environment like that:lol: